Search found 652 matches

by prasadbbabu
June 29th, 2014, 2:11 pm
Forum: Chitoor
Topic: ...
Replies: 3
Views: 17146

Re: No update

charanv wrote:no update because their is response

I see
by prasadbbabu
September 25th, 2007, 5:54 pm
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: Can the Government stay in power? Or will come back?
Replies: 0
Views: 1011

Can the Government stay in power? Or will come back?

If in fact Government felt that they have right to allocate the land they should have defended in the initial stay time itself. It does not appear as if the Government protected the rights of land buyers in Justice Eswaraiah's court. Rather there are publications recently stating the Collector inves...
by prasadbbabu
August 30th, 2007, 12:21 pm
Forum: Economic & Infrastructural Development
Topic: VIZAG-HYDERABAD bullet train
Replies: 43
Views: 26918

Mumbai to Vizag

on aug 8th i have travelled to vizag by Jetlite airbus from hyderbad, the flight which was Mumbai- vizag via hyd as usual late by 3 hours. to my surpprise the passengers boarded at hyderbad were only 12 members including my family. the airbus has 192 seats in economy class plus executive class was ...
by prasadbbabu
June 3rd, 2007, 1:14 am
Forum: New Statehood
Topic: New strategy to tackle "SEPERATISM"?
Replies: 58
Views: 10571

GO 610 implementation at this stage, a win to T?

Ok ..let me see ..4 regions , so essentially T will get 1/4 th of the resources .Hmm ..not bad , you would think .But there is a catch in here dude T has 43% of the population of A.P (roughly the same in area too..) .The rest of A.P which makes 57% gets 75% of the resources , fair deal ..yah Right ...

Go to advanced search