Bobbili History & where abouts of Bobbili warriors clan

bobbilli_kalvala

Bobbili History & where abouts of Bobbili warriors clan

Postby bobbilli_kalvala » January 31st, 2005, 9:16 am

Dear Andhraites

I am looking for family names of warriors who fought Bobbili war with Thandra paparaydu. I am also looking for geneologist(s) who has/have expertise on the subject. Any public records that would provide the info?
Thanks

Omkarnath
Telugu Bidda

Postby Omkarnath » January 31st, 2005, 11:13 am

Tandra Papa Rayudu was elder brother of Mallamma Devi who was wife of Gopala Krishna Ranga Rao who ruled Bobbili. Tandra Papa Rayudu used to work as minister at Goapala Krishna Ranga Rao.

mandangi
Telugu Veera

Postby mandangi » January 31st, 2005, 8:46 pm

When Andhra was part of Madras province Rao saheb KV Ranga Rao who belongs to clan of Bobbili rulers used to work as CM of Madras state. Now Bobbili MLA and Congress leader Sujaya Krishna Ranga Rao belongs to clan of Bobbili rulers.
In India rich people become more rich and poor people become more poor. Because our politicians are following pro capitalistic policies.
Praveen Kumar Mandangi

mandangi
Telugu Veera

Postby mandangi » July 27th, 2005, 10:32 am

Some of my relatives are living in Rayagada in Orissa. In their street person named Appa Rao and his family are living. They are well known to our relatives living in Rayagada. They said that they are relatives of Bobbili kings. But i dont know whether they are close relatives or distant relatives of Bobbili kings.
In India rich people become more rich and poor people become more poor. Because our politicians are following pro capitalistic policies.

Praveen Kumar Mandangi

Return to “Vijayanagaram”