indian.hari

vijayawada no more not less than any other city

Postby indian.hari » December 27th, 2010, 11:24 am

spelbound wrote:
statesman wrote:Dolphinsnose
Telugu Bidda

Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:05 am
Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vizag all set to have 900CR BRTS (first of its kind in India)

->Fast lanes on drawing board
->First of eight super-fast corridors already under construction

VIZAG: By 2020 the city will be covered by eight super-fast corridors under the master plan. The high-speed dedicated corridors are proposed under the BRTS (Bus Rapid Transport System) at a cost of Rs.875 crores.
According to the chief engineer of the Greater Vizag Municipal Corporation (GVMC) P. Panduranga Rao, the first of the eight is already under construction from Hanumanthawaka to Pineapple Colony at a cost of Rs.42 crores and it is to be extended up to Vepagunta in the second phase.

Further extensions:
He informed that the four-lane corridor that is under construction could be extended to eight lanes in the future, depending on the demand, as the central and side medians are of 9 metres width.

"Right now the plan is for four lanes with a service road and pavement on either side but it can be extended to eight lanes without encroaching the service roads and the sidewalk," he said. Regarding rehabilitation of the people whose lands were acquired, he informed that the city planner of GVMC is looking for a suitable site near Arilova for their settlement. "The only bottleneck is the piggery unit. We have identified a land near the Meghadrigedda downstream and a building is being constructed to shift the unit. As far as the temples on the road are concerned, they will be shifted to suitable sites nearby," he said.

Proposals:
The other proposed corridors are: Pendurthy to Dwarakanagar- via NAD Kotha Road, Pendurthy to Dwarakanagar- via Kancharapalem, Dwarakanagar to Vizag Steel - via Scindia Junction, Dwarakanagar to Vizag Steel - via NAD Kotha Road, Old Post Office to Anandapuram- via Arilova, Dwarakanagar to Jodugudalapalem- via Beach Road, Kommadi to Pothinamalayya Palem and last being from Gopalapatnam to Duvada- via Narava.

Holistic approach
The corridors are proposed keeping in mind the growing traffic and to improve the public transport system. He is of the opinion that once the corridors become operational, the dependency on public transport system would increase by 50 per cent. "The corridors will be fast and safe and that would reduce the load on the private transport system," he opined. He hoped the buses would be all deluxe coaches and corridors facilitated with good bus bays and modern bus stations. "Equal importance will be given to the aesthetics like lighting and greenery for an international appeal," Mr. Panduranga Rao opined.

Please know the BRTS development at vizag, it is a news clipping in the Hindu

k....for ur statisfaction i am accepting thjat the project is started in vizag and vizag people already travelled in brts........and also in mrts...i also heared that vizag is geting local flights to travel from vizag steel - gajuwaka ,,,madhuravada--gajuvaka,,,,this is an 6000 crores project just now y.s.r anounced this project...so no enjoy with brts , mrts and local flights......k enjoy with this and be cool and happy

dear friend my request to u is if u r loving somebody means it doesnot mean hating others.....if u love vizag it is o.k......but dont hate other cities......vijayawada and hdyerabad is also a part of andhra pradesh ....before feeling vijagty plz feel that ur indian.....and hyd and vja are also part of andhra pradesh...i seen so many posts of u....ur posts looks like always blaming other cities and u r thinking that vizag is the only number one......and one thing i observed in this site is that all the moderators are from vizag....here there is only one man show.......the news contributed by this site is only from vizag and it is not contributing any news from other cities......k leave all this...bcoz i had no source to discusss about this....but i want to say u one thing is that if u love vizag do it.....but dont make other cities bad....vizag is great in some matters......and vijayawada is also great in some matters ....keep in mind that nobody is perfect in world....and plz stop hating other cities

here we are discussing about vijayawada projects ...if u know about any projects in vijayawada plz post it.... development of vijayawada has been started at a startling rate.... here now it is the end of the politicians games people now are educated.. this has been pleasant since ten years with any struggles. i will post the other posts soon

ravi_jrf

Re: vijayawada no more not less than any other city

Postby ravi_jrf » December 27th, 2010, 2:59 pm

indian.hari wrote:
spelbound wrote:
statesman wrote:Dolphinsnose
Telugu Bidda

Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:05 am
Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vizag all set to have 900CR BRTS (first of its kind in India)

->Fast lanes on drawing board
->First of eight super-fast corridors already under construction

VIZAG: By 2020 the city will be covered by eight super-fast corridors under the master plan. The high-speed dedicated corridors are proposed under the BRTS (Bus Rapid Transport System) at a cost of Rs.875 crores.
According to the chief engineer of the Greater Vizag Municipal Corporation (GVMC) P. Panduranga Rao, the first of the eight is already under construction from Hanumanthawaka to Pineapple Colony at a cost of Rs.42 crores and it is to be extended up to Vepagunta in the second phase.

Further extensions:
He informed that the four-lane corridor that is under construction could be extended to eight lanes in the future, depending on the demand, as the central and side medians are of 9 metres width.

"Right now the plan is for four lanes with a service road and pavement on either side but it can be extended to eight lanes without encroaching the service roads and the sidewalk," he said. Regarding rehabilitation of the people whose lands were acquired, he informed that the city planner of GVMC is looking for a suitable site near Arilova for their settlement. "The only bottleneck is the piggery unit. We have identified a land near the Meghadrigedda downstream and a building is being constructed to shift the unit. As far as the temples on the road are concerned, they will be shifted to suitable sites nearby," he said.

Proposals:
The other proposed corridors are: Pendurthy to Dwarakanagar- via NAD Kotha Road, Pendurthy to Dwarakanagar- via Kancharapalem, Dwarakanagar to Vizag Steel - via Scindia Junction, Dwarakanagar to Vizag Steel - via NAD Kotha Road, Old Post Office to Anandapuram- via Arilova, Dwarakanagar to Jodugudalapalem- via Beach Road, Kommadi to Pothinamalayya Palem and last being from Gopalapatnam to Duvada- via Narava.

Holistic approach
The corridors are proposed keeping in mind the growing traffic and to improve the public transport system. He is of the opinion that once the corridors become operational, the dependency on public transport system would increase by 50 per cent. "The corridors will be fast and safe and that would reduce the load on the private transport system," he opined. He hoped the buses would be all deluxe coaches and corridors facilitated with good bus bays and modern bus stations. "Equal importance will be given to the aesthetics like lighting and greenery for an international appeal," Mr. Panduranga Rao opined.

Please know the BRTS development at vizag, it is a news clipping in the Hindu

k....for ur statisfaction i am accepting thjat the project is started in vizag and vizag people already travelled in brts........and also in mrts...i also heared that vizag is geting local flights to travel from vizag steel - gajuwaka ,,,madhuravada--gajuvaka,,,,this is an 6000 crores project just now y.s.r anounced this project...so no enjoy with brts , mrts and local flights......k enjoy with this and be cool and happy

dear friend my request to u is if u r loving somebody means it doesnot mean hating others.....if u love vizag it is o.k......but dont hate other cities......vijayawada and hdyerabad is also a part of andhra pradesh ....before feeling vijagty plz feel that ur indian.....and hyd and vja are also part of andhra pradesh...i seen so many posts of u....ur posts looks like always blaming other cities and u r thinking that vizag is the only number one......and one thing i observed in this site is that all the moderators are from vizag....here there is only one man show.......the news contributed by this site is only from vizag and it is not contributing any news from other cities......k leave all this...bcoz i had no source to discusss about this....but i want to say u one thing is that if u love vizag do it.....but dont make other cities bad....vizag is great in some matters......and vijayawada is also great in some matters ....keep in mind that nobody is perfect in world....and plz stop hating other cities

here we are discussing about vijayawada projects ...if u know about any projects in vijayawada plz post it.... development of vijayawada has been started at a startling rate.... here now it is the end of the politicians games people now are educated.. this has been pleasant since ten years with any struggles. i will post the other posts soon

Some blind and dumb "Xman" of vizag are in xtreme euphoria, feeling vizag is the only city getting developed and developing hatred towards other cities.
They should know by visiting, there is considerable development in other tier II cities like RJY/KKD/VJY/GNT/NLR/KDP etc.

There is a drastic change in VJY infrastructure. Although there is no comparable industrialization with vizag, it is still the commercial capital of Andhra pradesh. Similarly RJY/GNT are also good business centres and KKD/NLR are also growing fast in industrialization.

Moreover some bling vizag fans should know that, no body will allow industrialization in agricultural lands like godavari and krishna districts.

The industrialization is developed/encouraged only in dry lands like hyderabad and surroundings, KDP and seashore waste lands.

They should know visakhapatnam is one of the backward district, when it comes to socio-economic status. The heavy industrialization doesn't change the living standards of common people and not going to change the fate of poor fisherman who lost their livelihood, because of the heavy industrialization. Till today the malls, pubs and multiplexes are running short of audience and customers during month ends. The reason, still vizag is a salaried city.

Initially I had a feeling that more people from VJY/GNT/BVRM used to blow their own trumpet, but I felt my opinion is wrong, after visiting this "vizagsontadabba" website.

Although I'm a vizagite and fan of vizag, I strongly suggest/recommend the moderator rename this website as some vizagnews.com or vizagsontadabba.com (sorry to say this).

statesman
Telugu Veera

Postby statesman » February 15th, 2011, 9:24 pm

They should know visakhapatnam is one of the backward district, when it comes to socio-economic status. The heavy industrialization doesn't change the living standards of common people and not going to change the fate of poor fisherman who lost their livelihood, because of the heavy industrialization. Till today the malls, pubs and multiplexes are running short of audience and customers during month ends. The reason, still vizag is a salaried city.

Initially I had a feeling that more people from VJY/GNT/BVRM used to blow their own trumpet, but I felt my opinion is wrong, after visiting this "vizagsontadabba" website.

Although I'm a vizagite and fan of vizag, I strongly suggest/recommend the moderator rename this website as some vizagnews.com or vizagsontadabba.com (sorry to say this).

Ok ok You people like only negative news, please also invite positive news. All these years our ears have blocked with your krishna, guntur and godavari self boasting trumpets. now why the trumpets have stopped, becoz you cannot even compare all the above cities(towns) put together with vizag.. Off course if all the cities(towns) will take at least another 5 decades to become cosmopolitan.. if not changed even by that time still continue as feudal set up towns with goondas and murderers becoming leaders. best of luck.. try to learn from people of small fishing village( in your terms) how the city has been converted in to mega metropolis.
STATESMAN

indian.hari

Re: vijayawada no more not less than any other city

Postby indian.hari » April 22nd, 2011, 9:34 pm

here is a bad news for all the people in vijayawada.. from today keep f**king our c.m kiran kumar reddy.. the central government has to release 360 crores to vijayawada under the brts project.. after a long fight by our commisioner g.ravi babu.. 160 crores were released by the central government.. to continue the development of the project.. but the bloody state government is not releasing them.. seems like kiran is not interested in developing vijayawada...so the progress of the brts projected is paused... and iam afraid that it might be stopped as well..

Return to “Vijayawada”