Vijayawada International Airport

harry.potter

Vijayawada International Airport

Postby harry.potter » May 31st, 2008, 11:00 am

Finally an International Airport at Vijayawada
Central Goverment has decided to convert the Gannavaram Airport as "Vijayawada International Airport"
And finally the dreams of the people around this region are going to come true..And here is the Information abt this on Sakshi on 27th May..

img81[dot]imageshack[dot]us/my[dot]php?image=57797038yt1[dot]jpg

(paste this at ur GO Bar)

REQUEST:- Replace [dot] with an original dot (.).

NOTE:- Thought of a special Thread on this topic....so lets discuss about the International Airport here. :D

Sir
Telugu Kavi

Vijayawada

Postby Sir » May 31st, 2008, 11:28 am

Guys,

I bet, Vijayawada is not getting international airport or getting the existing coverted into an international airport, but according to the news it would be just integrated to the nearest international airports.

As of now Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangalore international airports are ready and are in operation. Vizag international Terminal at the existing airport will be operational from August, 2008, paving way for international operations.

What i feel is that Vijayawada would be well-connected to all these four international airports of Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Vizag.

Thanks,
Sir

harry.potter

Postby harry.potter » May 31st, 2008, 11:33 am

oh man...be cool....y to go bets man....here nothing posted without source...did u see that page i mean the link i provided.....jus read that...anyways here we are not for bettings but jus to share the stuff eacg other has.... :D

statesman
Telugu Veera

Postby statesman » May 31st, 2008, 3:21 pm

viziawada is 280km from hyd and 400km from chennai/vizag which takes a innova just 4 hours and what is the need of an international airport which takes some 2500 crores, if the same amount is given for viziawada corporation they will lay good roads with footpaths in the city and remove all the wslums in city by constructing sufficiant vambay houses for slum dwellers.
STATESMAN

Return to “Vijayawada”