VIJAYAWADA-GUNTUR must be clubbed into one city..........

asivapramod

VIJAYAWADA-GUNTUR must be clubbed into one city..........

Postby asivapramod » December 25th, 2004, 2:12 pm

i feel if they r clubbed,that region will be developed,what are ur views my dear friends.......... :D ....... :?:

NadendlaSooryam
Telugu Simham

Postby NadendlaSooryam » December 25th, 2004, 2:15 pm

I dont think that it is easy. Vijayawada can be made capital without clubbing it with Guntur. Urbanisation rate reduced in Andhra Pradesh. Because in Andhra Pradesh employment opportunities did not increase even in urban areas.

asivapramod

Postby asivapramod » December 25th, 2004, 2:22 pm

see sooryam,its not the point to become the capital of new AP ok,i am saying about the development of that region.....by introducing a bill in the the parliament...if people wish that,why cant htat be possible to the govt,as this is democratic country.........

K . MADHUSUDHAN

Postby K . MADHUSUDHAN » December 27th, 2004, 11:53 pm

asivapramod wrote:see sooryam,its not the point to become the capital of new AP ok,i am saying about the development of that region.....by introducing a bill in the the parliament...if people wish that,why cant htat be possible to the govt,as this is democratic country.........

:evil:
I have some soft corner to your view pramod,coming to facts, getting a desired " capital " city is easier as we got 3 new states in no time, jharkhand ,uttaranchal & chattisgarh and just look into their governance ,what a poor performance they are binding to.soon after new state is formed political scenario gets hot to aquire power,and in the context how one can expect development ? same case repeats here too..as public is aware about political rivalry in vijayawada as well as in guntur. And to speak about democracy,at this moment I don't feel it has good stand.Things get late in change of administration capital,where as already hyderabad has got a top priority for expansion in all aspects.In my view change of capital needs lot of attention,by all the way.

Return to “Vijayawada”