Warangal can become the capital of telangana...

does warangal have the calibre to become a capital city?

Poll ended at April 10th, 2005, 5:15 am

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 4

suresh_pv

Re: Warangal can become the capital of telangana...

Postby suresh_pv » February 12th, 2007, 7:32 pm

Phoenix wrote:if hyderabad is a flash point between andhra n telangana then the the next city to b addressed is warangal ... i believe this city is like a vizag to andhra... it has the calibre to become a capital city ... it has an excellent cultural heritage and naturally good location.... any views?

Basically iam from warangal, but been residing in rajahmundry from past 5 yrs. Warangal is a big city compared to RJY. ( warangal population is around 9(including kazipet and hanamkonda) lakhs where rjy is around 7 lakhs.
But rjy has got some cosmo culture which I didn't find in warangal. for eg., if any company's wants to open branch their pref would be hydm, vizag, vijayawada and then rajahmundry ( not even guntur). for eg., so many mutual fund companies, beauty parlours( anoos, angels)

Rjy doesn't have much education.( only one eng. one medical). Theere infrasturcutre is amazing. lot of resorts ( 5 star) on river side). Well establised airport is there( flights from hyd and chennai), where as warangal -no airport atall)

They have india's third biggest gold course also.

There are lot of evening spots ( like tankbund in hyd) and so many good parks)

Even I visited kakinada recently it is also a good place.
what is the reason behind warangal lacking all these? due to poverty in telengana region? or naxalism?warangal is one of the best edn center india? still backward when compare to other cities in coastal andhra.

prasadbbabu
Telugu Puli

Postby prasadbbabu » February 12th, 2007, 8:38 pm

suresh_pv wrote:
Phoenix wrote:if hyderabad is a flash point between andhra n telangana then the the next city to b addressed is warangal ... i believe this city is like a vizag to andhra... it has the calibre to become a capital city ... it has an excellent cultural heritage and naturally good location.... any views?

Basically iam from warangal, but been residing in rajahmundry from past 5 yrs. Warangal is a big city compared to RJY. ( warangal population is around 9(including kazipet and hanamkonda) lakhs where rjy is around 7 lakhs.
But rjy has got some cosmo culture which I didn't find in warangal. for eg., if any company's wants to open branch their pref would be hydm, vizag, vijayawada and then rajahmundry ( not even guntur). for eg., so many mutual fund companies, beauty parlours( anoos, angels)

Rjy doesn't have much education.( only one eng. one medical). Theere infrasturcutre is amazing. lot of resorts ( 5 star) on river side). Well establised airport is there( flights from hyd and chennai), where as warangal -no airport atall)

what is the reason behind warangal lacking all these? due to poverty in telengana region? or naxalism?warangal is one of the best edn center india? still backward when compare to other cities in coastal andhra.

Interesting observation. How about if we pose similar questions to Warangal administration and to Warangal area MLA and MPS? Perhaps imilar questions to Kakinada and Rajahmundry too to get a secret/receipy!

suresh_pv

Postby suresh_pv » February 12th, 2007, 8:49 pm

[quote="Phoenix"]if hyderabad is a flash point between andhra n telangana then the the next city to b addressed is warangal ... i believe this city is like a vizag to andhra... it has the calibre to become a capital city ... it has an excellent cultural heritage and naturally good location.... any views?[/quote]

prasadbbabu
Telugu Puli

Postby prasadbbabu » February 12th, 2007, 9:00 pm

suresh_pv wrote:

Perhaps you clicked twice, unintentionally. So this second post appaeared with a a little different way with sam econtent. If so, moderator can go ahead and deleted this 2nd posting including this/my alert.

Return to “Warangal”