Kamma Desam Party...

Stalinist
Telugu Kavi

Postby Stalinist » February 2nd, 2009, 10:58 am

శత్రువు గురించి తక్కువ అంచనా వెయ్యకూడదు స్టేట్స్మాన్ గారు.

faneendra

Postby faneendra » March 11th, 2009, 12:07 am

TDP = Kamma; Congress = Reddy; Prajarajya (soon to be extinct) = Kapu

Swetha

Postby Swetha » December 10th, 2009, 2:24 pm

I am highly disappointed that the administrator/moderator allowed such a thread to be formed. This is purely a caste-based thread.
And I agree the originator of the thread is a caste crazed animal and he has guts to call TDP KDP
However it opened my eyes to the fact that no matter what a person does for the State, caste feelings are soo bad that noone will recognize the achievements and developments.
And Andhra developed majorly after TDP ... take a hike !! Whom are u kidding?
Andhra developed the most under TDP. CBN gave Hyd an Intl recognition.
If I wud have my way, I would have CBN in power for three straight terms or even more. We would be the most developed state in India.
He is such a visionary and fine he is a Kamma .... so what?? As someone pointed he is a great leader and a visionary and did lots for State but is his only fault is his caste

I was shocked when CBN didnt win the elections after his 1st term. But I did realize that hatred for another caste can make a person soo blind that he fails to see the development of his own state

navb

Postby navb » December 11th, 2009, 3:04 pm

lagadapati rajagopal,kavuri sambasiva rao,pinnamaneni venkateshwar rao are from congress.so kammas do not form TDP.In my opinion TDP ,congress,praja rajyam parties and communists,BJP,MIM all are thieves and robbers.they rob resources,money ,power from all the people of andhra .so choose the lesser thief,and people have voted irrationally.It is like frogs voting to a snake(disguised as a frog) and asking your vote.[/quote]

Return to “Telugu Desam Party”