30 years of Telugu Desam Party

karthik5

30 years of Telugu Desam Party

Postby karthik5 » March 29th, 2011, 11:50 am

It's been 30 years since the film legend N T Rama Rao formed the Telugu Desam Party. A lot of changes happened since then, and a lot of politicians have come and gone.

Looking at the recent times, I can't help but wonder how long Chandrababu Naidu can carry the torch with him. The strong leaders of TDP, one by one are leaving or will leave the party soon.

First, its Devender Goud who left to form a new party, then to PRP, but came back eventually.

Then, Pocharam Srinivas Reddy moved to TRS.

And Now, Nagam Janardhan Reddy is on a warpath.

This is not a discussion about hating TDP party, but a discussion on what it needs to do to return back to limelight.
United or not, we need a better Society.

statesman
Telugu Veera

Postby statesman » April 2nd, 2011, 9:07 pm

This party is a one man show from the inception, it was started on caste line to suppress certain other castes. hence nothing will happen to that party even if all leaves the party. its affairs are controlled by their caste lobby which earned billions during their rule in AP. the moment that lobby thinks of TDP has chances to come to power will shower crores to corner the power again. there is a chance for them to come to power in 2014
STATESMAN

webgeek
Telugu Simham

Postby webgeek » December 26th, 2011, 4:51 pm

Very happy to hear that the party has completed 30 years! It played and shd be playing an active role in the development of the state.
I like Tomorrow...
Because I like waiting for it to come everyday..

sanjeev
Telugu Teja

Re:

Postby sanjeev » January 6th, 2012, 4:28 pm

statesman wrote:This party is a one man show from the inception...

No one can deny the good done by the party's founder NT Rama Rao. Even Chandrababu Naidu introduced a lot of schemes for the sake of people, though I don't deny that some of their leaders became billionaires by corruption. So are the Congress leaders. When you have to choose between two bad fruits, I will leave the rotten one out and choose the slightly bad one. So, I guess TDP passes that test.

Return to “Telugu Desam Party”