Vastunna Mee Kosam

statesman
Telugu Veera

Re: Vastunna Mee Kosam

Postby statesman » April 27th, 2013, 10:19 am

http://www.eenadu.net/district/inner.as ... p-zonal#33

Please read this article which is just nothing but stories with lies.. it seems CBN has helped vizag in the following ways

he has helped steel plant to come out of problems- He could put his own cast people in VSP top jobs who have pushed the successful plant to doldrums

He has helped HPCL refinery to come into stream after its accident in Sep 14-1997-he has not even visited as i was executing a major VREP-IV contract - as contractors i have helped HPcl by giving my cranes and lifted two roof slabs and taken out 20 bodies within 4 hrs

He has helped airport development- Truth then minister George fernandez asked airport officials to complete the airport within 6 months- no one has replied inspite of repeated question- but officials have seen M Venkatarao a telugu desam leader who has grabbed dasari metta a hill within airport premises with help of CBN and got all most all civil works and 11km flyover bridge adjoining Airport- he took his own sweet time of more than 3 years

He has helped beach road development- the credit goes to VMC and VMC has not even called any politicians and commissioner has inaugurated all statues on beach road

Eenadu in his style again started its lies thinking that people are just fools- Mr.CBN now chanting vizag development in IT,Industry etc- what happened this budhi when he was CM
STATESMAN

sanjeev
Telugu Teja

Re: Vastunna Mee Kosam

Postby sanjeev » April 30th, 2013, 7:33 pm

I guess people will forget history easily and the politicians will use them to their own advantage.

Return to “Telugu Desam Party”