67%
Other reasons
No votes

Total votes: 3

newsnow
Site Admin

What led to the defeat of TDP?

Postby newsnow » May 13th, 2004, 7:55 am

What do you think are the factors for the defeat of the Telugu Desam Party in the Assembly Elections 2004?

johnny

Re: What led to the defeat of TDP?

Postby johnny » May 14th, 2004, 5:07 am

newsnow wrote:What do you think are the factors for the defeat of the Telugu Desam Party in the Assembly Elections 2004?

The rich became more rich.
The poor became more poor.

Re: What led to the defeat of TDP?

Postby Guest » May 14th, 2004, 5:11 am

newsnow wrote:What do you think are the factors for the defeat of the Telugu Desam Party in the Assembly Elections 2004?

It is because of neglecting the downtrodden people and concentrating more on IT.

ajithpam

What's the matter guys

Postby ajithpam » May 25th, 2004, 9:38 pm

You tell me how many people who are into agriculture would listen to the crop forecast and plan accordingly. We have been addicted to getting things for free. What the heck will the govt do if there are no rains/or there is a bad famine. All we know is to increase our population by leaps and bounds with out looking into economics and affordability. and then cry on the govt saying ' we are not able to feed our babies even once a day SOB!!!!!!' wake up guys, enough of this ***... we cant live with out corruption... we want reservations which facilitate the less capable take up jobs which have influence on the public life.... what can you expect this is the heights of a pathetic democracy... having lallu Prasad Yadav as the railway minister.. we should feel proud that we have made the most illiterate and corrupt person the railway minister.... stop crying on what others haven’t done for you... do a retrospection... look in what you have done for yourself. We are known for taking things for granted.
Here are some things for which we should feel proud of our achievements
When we got independence we were 22 CR in 50 years we reached 100.. What an achievement.. We have been breeding like mosquitoes in tropical forests.. Great going

Andhra Pradesh is the only place in the whole world which has a BEGGERS association.... which wants begging to be recognized as a profession and it fights for beggars rights... isn’t that amazing big tap on our shoulders

The fact is we have been like sheep following the shepherd through out our history(slaves) poor MR NAIDU wanted bring in a change... and make people more responsible.. And he paid the price for that......

Don’t get me wrong guys I am not criticizing.. only trying to get the grief out of me…and know how many others are there who feel like me…..REMEMBER PRAISING YOUR COUNTRY IS NOT THE ONLY WAY YOU EXPRESS YOUR PATRITIOTISM

Return to “Telugu Desam Party”