Farmer's Ire
67%
Other reasons
No votes

Total votes: 3

mandangi
Telugu Veera

Postby mandangi » March 16th, 2005, 9:00 pm

There is a tribal village named Dimmidijola in Bhamini mandalam in Srikakulam district. There is telephone exchange at that village. But that village is not having proper bus services. They introduced telephone exchange in interior tribal village but they did not improve tansport facilities to that village. This is only one of the examples. Where there are good communication facilities, transport facilities are not good and where there are good transport facilities, communication facilties are not adeqaute.
In India rich people become more rich and poor people become more poor. Because our politicians are following pro capitalistic policies.
Praveen Kumar Mandangi

statesman
Telugu Veera

What led to the defeat of TDP?

Postby statesman » March 17th, 2005, 10:35 am

Mr.Reddy, good that you are enjoying village side life, i feel jealous about you as i am forced to stay in cities and have all sorts of responsibilities and my company activities in hyderabad and vizag.
STATESMAN

NSuryaChandraReddy
Telugu Bidda

Re: What's the matter guys

Postby NSuryaChandraReddy » March 17th, 2005, 9:20 pm

vijayhrb122002 wrote:Didn't he bring International Fame to A.P?Especially Hyderabad.B4 CBN Hyderabad was not in the map of World.I agree that he neglected some Rural Areas.But why the hell do u say that he wasted money on flyovers?
Flyovers are one medium to reduce Traffic Congestions.Also he was the person here and NDA in the Centre to initiate NHDP (National Highways Development Project) to start Express Highways.As ajithpam said he was the man who wanted to have a DEVELOPED A.P (SWARNANDHRAPRADESH)!

Rythula atmahatyalatone rashtranni Swarnandhra Pradeshga marchada?

statesman
Telugu Veera

-> What led to the defeat of TDP?

Postby statesman » March 17th, 2005, 10:15 pm

Reddy garu, we cannot generalise CBN for all the sins of AP. It is a big state having so much of activity like agriculture, industry, trade, politics, beurocracy, caste system etc. It is not so easy to convince each and every citizen of the society in legal frame work governance. My father in law a great vedic scholar in the country was given a plot of 200 yards in Vizag when we came to take the position of plot we found that it is encroached by a burma repatriate lady, this has happened not only to me but also to karanam malleswary in Vizag. No one in government could remove her as she is regularly managing the malkapuram police. we have lost that. Beurocracy and red tapism has become universal and politicians will either get good or bad name dependiing on the amount of favours shown to government employees or leaving them unquestioned by government. CBN in his last days of power has become an eyesore for government employees and results of elections are well known and are as expected. Raithula atmashatyalaku karanamu aina vallu aa urilone untaru vallani mundhu pattinchandi tharavatha CMand PM levelki veladhamu.

Raithu sodharulu antha sukhamuga undalante vallaku meelantivaru financial discipline, selection of seed, fertiliser, and pesticide gurinchi baga help cheyyali. Krushi ki chadhuvu thodayithe thirugundadhu.
STATESMAN

Return to “Telugu Desam Party”