BJP loosing its HOLD

Join discussions on Bharateeya Janatha Party in Andhra Pradesh
csk_3548

Postby csk_3548 » May 20th, 2006, 12:11 pm

BJP has lost its hold in both state and central politics.No doubt Congress would be the only major party to contest and win in the coming parliament elections,because it has no any strong opposition.BJP had forgotten its idealogy at the time when it has supported TDP in the state during 1999-2004.There is no future for BJP in the state.Better to get out of the state.

webgeek
Telugu Simham

BJP in local elections

Postby webgeek » June 18th, 2006, 2:55 pm

Looking at the situation it seems that BJP wants to stand on its own. TRS did not good response to its invitation for joining hands in the panchayat raj elections this time. Need to wait and see how they come out.
I like Tomorrow...
Because I like waiting for it to come everyday..

webgeek
Telugu Simham

Postby webgeek » July 2nd, 2006, 8:21 pm

Seems that much of the action (on road as well as in the media) was stole by Congress and TDP. BJP and even the left parties have failed to grab good media attention in these local body elections.. What do you say?
I like Tomorrow...

Because I like waiting for it to come everyday..

ved
Telugu Veera

Postby ved » December 11th, 2006, 7:40 am

The recent statement by LK Advani that he is the contender for Prime ministership and his remarks on Rajnath singh and Vajpayee plunged this party into deeper level of mediocrity. I don’t see this party ever returning to power again with current leadership. Since these guys will rule the party next 5-10 years, BJP coming back to power in the same period is ruled out. That leaves Congress has better chance of coming back to power.

Return to “Bharateeya Janatha Party”