BJP -Most confusion party in AP

Join discussions on Bharateeya Janatha Party in Andhra Pradesh
dingting

BJP -Most confusion party in AP

Postby dingting » January 14th, 2008, 9:53 am

I had a very good impression on BJP when Atal jee was our PM.
Today in AP I consider them as ***....

They just want some MP and MLA seats .They don't even know what their policy is .They claim that small states are their policies but they will divide AP only into Andhra and Telangana and are against "Forming Rayal seema as a separate state" why?

Because they know that in rayalseema only TDP and congress rules and there is no chance for them to win.In Telanagan they think they can win or atleast get their deposit.If there policy is small states why can' tthey support rayalseema as separate state.There is no rule that only these number of districts shud form a state. All backward regions shud be combined and formed as new states.

bommasaniv
Telugu Simham

Postby bommasaniv » January 15th, 2008, 3:59 pm

are you aganist BJP or for Greater Rayalaseema :?:

webgeek
Telugu Simham

Postby webgeek » January 15th, 2008, 8:43 pm

I am not commenting on BJP per say, but almost all parties in the state are in a confused state. BJP only is like a little more confused state than normal.
I like Tomorrow...
Because I like waiting for it to come everyday..

dingting

BJP -Most confused party in AP

Postby dingting » January 16th, 2008, 4:06 pm

I am against smaller state(My personal opinion not against anything if govt. accepts it).When you have a principle u shud follow that thru out . If u r policy is smaller state why r u against separate Rayalseema? AP can be divided into 3 parts. Why only 2 parts ?

There is no hard and fast rule that only these no. of districts shud form a state.If Telangana is given then we can have rayalseema too...
Last edited by dingting on March 11th, 2008, 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Bharateeya Janatha Party”