BJP -Most confusion party in AP

Join discussions on Bharateeya Janatha Party in Andhra Pradesh
bommasaniv
Telugu Simham

Re: BJP -Most confused party in AP

Postby bommasaniv » January 18th, 2008, 5:11 pm

dingting wrote:I am against smaller state.When you have a principle u shud follow that thru out . If u r policy is smaller state why r u against separate Rayalseema? AP can be divided into 3 parts. Why only 2 parts ?

There is no hard and fast rule that only these no. of districts shud form a state.If Telangana is given then we can have rayalseema too...

DT-
I'm not aganist creation of any number of states from AP. I strongly believe that either we are one state or we are three/four states.

We people from Uttarandhra have been neglected for decades. Not even a single irrigation project is being planned for our region. We have rivers like Vamsadhara, Nagavali, etc. However, every year floods come and wash away our fields, and crops and still no govt looks at us.

As mentioned earlier, either we are one state or we are three.

Telangana, Greater Rayalaseema and Uttarandhra.

Rayalaseema people already asked Nellore and Prakasam districts for them, what i request is, also take away guntur and krishna districts. so that we can live peacefully with all Uttarandhra districts and east and west godavari distrcits :!:

Phoenix
Telugu Bidda

Postby Phoenix » February 7th, 2008, 2:34 am

bommasaniv wrote:
dingting wrote:I am against smaller state.When you have a principle u shud follow that thru out . If u r policy is smaller state why r u against separate Rayalseema? AP can be divided into 3 parts. Why only 2 parts ?

There is no hard and fast rule that only these no. of districts shud form a state.If Telangana is given then we can have rayalseema too...

DT-
I'm not aganist creation of any number of states from AP. I strongly believe that either we are one state or we are three/four states.

We people from Uttarandhra have been neglected for decades. Not even a single irrigation project is being planned for our region. We have rivers like Vamsadhara, Nagavali, etc. However, every year floods come and wash away our fields, and crops and still no govt looks at us.

Rayalaseema people already asked Nellore and Prakasam districts for them, what i request is, also take away guntur and krishna districts. so that we can live peacefully with all Uttarandhra districts and east and west godavari distrcits :!:

well, i can surely say uttarandhra will never be a reality... no doubt abt it... 100% sure....

Phoenix
Telugu Bidda

Postby Phoenix » February 7th, 2008, 2:38 am

Phoenix wrote:
bommasaniv wrote:

DT-

well, i can surely say uttarandhra will never be a reality... no doubt abt it... 100% sure....

I dont understand one thing... how can rayalseema ask for prakasam n nellore? Do u think prakasam n nellore ppl have no say in it? y will they join with rayalseema leaving andhra? any reason at all?

bommasaniv
Telugu Simham

Postby bommasaniv » February 7th, 2008, 11:53 am

All NGO organizations and other public awarness groups have expressed willingness to join GR from Prakasam and Nellore districts. The thing is politicans of guntur and krishna are most caste sick, corrupt, and devilish leaders, so nobody wants to join or take them :!:

Return to “Bharateeya Janatha Party”