BJP -Most confusion party in AP

Join discussions on Bharateeya Janatha Party in Andhra Pradesh
Phoenix
Telugu Bidda

Postby Phoenix » February 11th, 2008, 10:48 pm

bommasaniv wrote:All NGO organizations and other public awarness groups have expressed willingness to join GR from Prakasam and Nellore districts. The thing is politicans of guntur and krishna are most caste sick, corrupt, and devilish leaders, so nobody wants to join or take them :!:

Can you give a credible reference or pointers to this news that all those NGOs and other groups have expressed willingness to join GR? The 2nd statement is just YOUR PERSONAL opinion so I wont comment on it.

RealityRider
Telugu Simham

Re: BJP -Most confused party in AP

Postby RealityRider » April 28th, 2008, 2:00 pm

Phoenix wrote:
bommasaniv wrote:
dingting wrote:I am against smaller state.When you have a principle u shud follow that thru out . If u r policy is smaller state why r u against separate Rayalseema? AP can be divided into 3 parts. Why only 2 parts ?

There is no hard and fast rule that only these no. of districts shud form a state.If Telangana is given then we can have rayalseema too...

DT-
I'm not aganist creation of any number of states from AP. I strongly believe that either we are one state or we are three/four states.

We people from Uttarandhra have been neglected for decades. Not even a single irrigation project is being planned for our region. We have rivers like Vamsadhara, Nagavali, etc. However, every year floods come and wash away our fields, and crops and still no govt looks at us.

As mentioned earlier, either we are one state or we are three.

Telangana, Greater Rayalaseema and Uttarandhra.

Rayalaseema people already asked Nellore and Prakasam districts for them, what i request is, also take away guntur and krishna districts. so that we can live peacefully with all Uttarandhra districts and east and west godavari distrcits :!:

well, i can surely say uttarandhra will never be a reality... no doubt abt it... 100% sure....

Uttarandhra might be a reality and cant be ruled out...If the injustice and ignorance does'nt take a down stream towards UA/Vizag then it would strongly contribute for the demand of separate UA.

venki4cool
Telugu Puli

Postby venki4cool » August 23rd, 2010, 8:32 pm

BJP is done lots of things to us....

NH5, oka MP vunna Dathhathreya thanu Railway sahaya manthri ga vunnapudu HYD ki MMTS thisukoni ragaligadu.....

CPM,CPI yem chesthunnay Khammam ki pani kuda cheyyavu...

avi kaka BJP pai ilanti comments cheyyadam correct kadhu

sanjay1234

Re: BJP -Most confused party in AP

Postby sanjay1234 » November 8th, 2010, 4:14 pm

I think you are right

RealityRider wrote:
Phoenix wrote:
bommasaniv wrote:
dingting wrote:I am against smaller state.When you have a principle u shud follow that thru out . If u r policy is smaller state why r u against separate Rayalseema? AP can be divided into 3 parts. Why only 2 parts ?

There is no hard and fast rule that only these no. of districts shud form a state.If Telangana is given then we can have rayalseema too...

DT-
I'm not aganist creation of any number of states from AP. I strongly believe that either we are one state or we are three/four states.

We people from Uttarandhra have been neglected for decades. Not even a single irrigation project is being planned for our region. We have rivers like Vamsadhara, Nagavali, etc. However, every year floods come and wash away our fields, and crops and still no govt looks at us.

As mentioned earlier, either we are one state or we are three.

Telangana, Greater Rayalaseema and Uttarandhra.

Rayalaseema people already asked Nellore and Prakasam districts for them, what i request is, also take away guntur and krishna districts. so that we can live peacefully with all Uttarandhra districts and east and west godavari distrcits :!:

well, i can surely say uttarandhra will never be a reality... no doubt abt it... 100% sure....

Uttarandhra might be a reality and cant be ruled out...If the injustice and ignorance does'nt take a down stream towards UA/Vizag then it would strongly contribute for the demand of separate UA.

Return to “Bharateeya Janatha Party”