kapus need reservation??

Talk about the Government and it's policies in Andhra Pradesh
Phoenix
Telugu Bidda

Postby Phoenix » July 28th, 2005, 9:26 pm

Chowdary wrote:I don't agree in promoting intercaste marriages. Promoting intercaste (arranged marriages) marriages will have too many problems in the families. If the couple is in love and they want to get married then that's OK. Just for one person nobody wants to loose entire family, parents, brothers, sisters, cousins. Nobody wants to hurt their feelings.

May be OC's can marry OC's, BC's to BC's , SC's to SC's and ST's to ST's.

Even for this one people are agienest.

Any one who is supporting intercaste marriages can go and see the marriage beauros (spelling mistake ?). Everybody is asking from the same caste.

me 2... i dont see a point in encouraging inter-caste marriages for the sake of it unless its a love marriage.... every caste has its own identity,culture (alavatulu) and customs... and v have been with the family for as long as 25yrs so adjustment takes a lot more time n difficulty either for the boy or gal..... love marriages are a diff issue altogether whr both of them are ready to adjust under any circumstances....

mandangi
Telugu Veera

Postby mandangi » July 29th, 2005, 9:40 am

One of my relative girl also had intercaste marriage. At first their parents opposed their marriage. After some period of their marriage, girl's parents had forgiven them. Inter caste marriages may cause temporary problems. But not permanent problems.
In India rich people become more rich and poor people become more poor. Because our politicians are following pro capitalistic policies.
Praveen Kumar Mandangi

NadendlaSooryam
Telugu Simham

Postby NadendlaSooryam » July 29th, 2005, 10:50 am

TSudharsanReddy wrote:Rayudu garu. Why do raise people need reservations? Raise people can do business or agriculture and live happy life. Jobs are essential for poor people only. Caste based reservations must be abolished and reservations must be only for poor people.

True. What is the need of reservations for raise people? I started business instead of searching for job. Other raise people can also do so. Why do they beg for jobs only?

Ashok

"Reservation" is injustice...

Postby Ashok » July 29th, 2005, 5:49 pm

"Reservation" is injustice.
"Reservation" is a tool for vote bank politics.
"Reservation" is asked by people without self-respect.
"Reservation" is to implement "Divide and Rule".
"Reservation" is selfishness.
"Reservation" is cheating hard working people.

and the worst form of reservation is the one based on caste.
Reservation based on physical disability and poor economic background can only be justified to some extent.
Reservation based on any other criteria is an absolute crime.

Return to “YS Rajasekhara Reddy Government”