YSR ranked 5

Talk about the Government and it's policies in Andhra Pradesh
kumars
Telugu Kavi

YSR ranked 5

Postby kumars » January 27th, 2006, 12:06 pm

As per India Today, survey Y.S.Rajashekar Reddy was ranked as 4th best chief minister. And the CNN-IBN Hindustan Times, survey ranked YSR as 5th best chief minister in India.

The first rank was occupied by Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi, and second rank is conferred on Maharashtra chief minister Vilas Rao Deshmukh. Bihar chief minister Nitish Kumar is the third best chief minister.

In India Today survey about 65% of people favoured Y.S.Rajashekar Reddy, and in Hindustan Times survey 64% of people favoured YSR.

Truly

Kumars

Maoist
Telugu Teja

Postby Maoist » January 27th, 2006, 3:34 pm

I wonder how did Narendra Modi get 1st rank even he is big fundamentalist and sadist!!!! :? :? :? :?
Religion is pro-capitalist. Materialism is pro-communist. Developing scientific knowledge is the best way to kill belief on gods, souls and other super-natural things.

kumars
Telugu Kavi

Postby kumars » February 1st, 2006, 11:09 am

i don't think this rankings depict the acheivement levels of cm's in the respective states. even cbn many times stood no 1 in the ranking and we all know the contributions of cbn.

rankings shud be given only after considering many factors like employment generated,progress in promises made,growth in gdp, industrailisation,satisfaction levels of farmers,agriculture yeilds ..etc.,

else this ranking may mislead people and may lead to worst extent of electing the same person again in next elections.(based on the rankings)

kumars

viky0011

YSR GOT IS GOOD

Postby viky0011 » February 1st, 2006, 12:05 pm

hai,

based on ranking we cant say tht any government is good/bad.
according to my view the present government is doing well in all aspects.
the government is taking much care of the farmers. thy r implementing good oppourtunities for every one in the state

Return to “YS Rajasekhara Reddy Government”