YSR's 1 Year Rule Coverage in the Media

Talk about the Government and it's policies in Andhra Pradesh
webgeek
Telugu Simham

YSR's 1 Year Rule Coverage in the Media

Postby webgeek » May 13th, 2005, 11:07 am

I was going through various Telugu news papers that are covering on the 1 year completion of the YSR’s Government. Vaartha today quoted that the rule is ‘Besh!!’ (Good) while Andhra Jyothi quoted ‘Ist Year Fail!!’.

See how contrasting quotes the media are making on YSR’s rule!! BTW what do you feel? Should the media go this way?
I like Tomorrow...
Because I like waiting for it to come everyday..

Postby Guest » May 13th, 2005, 2:27 pm

In CBN's rule more money was wasted for publicity. YSR is not wasting much money for publicity like CBN. Publicity oriented scheme Janmabhoomi is permamently cancelled. YSR dropped the idea of restoring Janmabhoomi. It is good.
Last edited by Guest on May 16th, 2005, 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mandangi
Telugu Veera

Postby mandangi » May 13th, 2005, 9:02 pm

YSR's rule is only better than CBN's rule. Chandra Babu Naidu destroyed the economy of our state with heavy loans from world bank. Finance minister K Rosaiah is suggesting YSR not to take world bank loans. CM should not take such decisions without suggestions of finance minister. In time of TDP finance minister Yenamala Rama Krishnudu supported all the bankruptive ideas of Chandra Babu.
Last edited by mandangi on May 13th, 2005, 9:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
In India rich people become more rich and poor people become more poor. Because our politicians are following pro capitalistic policies.
Praveen Kumar Mandangi

webgeek
Telugu Simham

Postby webgeek » May 13th, 2005, 9:43 pm

mandangi wrote:Finance minister K Rosaiah is suggesting YSR not take world bank loans.

Our earlier minister (both from TDP and Congress Governments) have taken enough loans that it is not possible to repay them any near. So no matter who is ruling the Government for the next 10 years, we cannot escape from the World Bank. Though we will not take fresh loans from the World Bank, how are we going to repay the money already taken? And dont' ask me about the intrest. That is huge enough already!!
I like Tomorrow...

Because I like waiting for it to come everyday..

Return to “YS Rajasekhara Reddy Government”