Developments in Chittor

RPK

Re: DK still Fooling chittoor People:

Postby RPK » November 17th, 2005, 4:50 pm

I don't know how you got such a bad opinion of Adi? I find his contirbutions are really good and I don't see any communal favour in his dealings with public.
Regards, RPK

mala dk wrote:Hi, recently i visited india (chittoor) people still suffering for drinking water every whare water scar;; : Our MP :twisted: (ADi) still fooling people : every one know what is his election promises: (But only he is helping HIS comunity )

Unfortunate why chittoor people became fooooool so soooon"

Hence pl pray for good rains at least this mansoon:

JMM :

s.murugeshan

Postby s.murugeshan » October 23rd, 2006, 7:56 pm

Chittoor.S.Murugeshan,
Working journalist
To
Sri.Parves Musharaffji,
Honble.President of Pakisthan
Sir,
I had born on 7/8/67 . I love Islam -pray Insha Allah always. I hate the rivalry between India and Pakisthan. It is a plot by western countries that too of USA. I had suggested our leaders and MPs through emails to hand over the Kashmir under the controle of India to UNO . In the same way I had suggested to pressure you to do so . (handing over the Kashmir at ur control to UNO. It is just a sample for my revolutionary thinking for New world/New Asia.

All the mail ids of the Present MPs are bogus/null and viod
It is for ur kind information. Kindly publish/telecast the facts .If u want more details and evidences visit my site: http//:www.geocities.com\ambapaluku

Return to “Chitoor”