Chittoor MLA & MP -> Who will win ?

Vankayala

Postby Vankayala » May 12th, 2004, 7:45 am

MLA Results - Chittoor - Manohar A. S. won by 3, 888.

CK Babu lost.

- Sreedhar Vankayala

sowcar babu

GOOD NEWS

Postby sowcar babu » May 13th, 2004, 12:47 pm

Hai guys;

here is good news (FLASH) that DK.Adikesavulu Naidu has won the
CHITTOOR LOK SABHA SEAT ; CONGRATS TO ALL'

UNFORTUNATE:
C.K. BABU HAS LOST , ITS REALLY UNFORTUNATE AND BAD NEWS
AS WE LOST A WOULD BE MINISTER (AND ) FOR CHITTOOR TOWN DEVELOPMENTS;
BYE TO ALL

Vankayala

Unfortunate for chittoor ...

Postby Vankayala » May 21st, 2004, 11:55 am

Guys, now that the election is over. I want you all to be think tankers and provide your input, suggestions. Let us compile a list;

Very rare in the past 25 years, we had the ruiling party MLA and close to CM. I dont know a district head quarters, and a town having more than few hundred years history (just to remind you, during chandragiri kingdom, chittoor is the biggest and royal district, Chennai was part of chittoor district along with Tirutani, Tirupati ...)

Reg. MLA, TDP won. During this tenure, we could have won congress, just for one time, to have high yields. I dont care who it is, all I want is MLA from the ruling party and close to CM. This will get high yields to chittoor.

Now, We wont see the fruits. All these days people voted for CKB and now voted for TDP. CKB and YSR are friends and the way I heard is that all business related to YSR is taken care by CKB. If he would have won, he would be a Minister and get funds to chittoor.

Major issues:
- Water: My child hood days 80's during summer, I carry around 15 to 20 pots of water from tanks and bores. Now it is even worst. Suggestions to improvement ..?
- Bus Transport: We dont have clean busstand and proper busstops. I suggest to have 20 seater vans to go via main streets and to the rural villages than these big buses. Big buses are needed for top routes.
- Education: Since my child hood days, I never saw a govt. college or school improving or started. Population has reached double in the past 32 years and we have the same schools.
- Trees: It will be very hot, despite they can have trees planted.
(In San Francisco - Embarcadero, they planted palm trees 10 feet from the sea, where ships and ferries land every day. I was told these trees will not grow regularly, becuase it reached maximum height; We should think this kind of solution for chittoor. Trees will provide some O2)
- Complete of main roads, bus stand and improve facilities.
- Many more .. Please add valuable points, we can make a list and send to who ever, I dont care, but want them to implement.

I want chittoor to prosper and come out of the rowdy and gundaism and have proper town facilities.

Reason I am writing all these is to compile a list of valuable points, suggestions; Please add your input.

Finally compile and sent to the selected MP and MLA, on the lines to Collector or CM.

Hope chittoor prosper to new heights.

chaitu

chittoor

Postby chaitu » September 4th, 2005, 10:35 pm

hiii,
no mla or mp in chittoor is working 4 chittor. other wise how should it be developed by trhis time many towns whaich are smaller than chittoor b4 ten years had bcame cites but chittoor?????????????? any good person should come and develop it

Return to “Chitoor”