Who is getting benefitted by media in AP

Discussions on various social and economic issues related to Andhra Pradesh
statesman
Telugu Veera

Postby statesman » October 19th, 2006, 4:36 pm

Just for loosing 3 acres site at gachibowli junction at hyderabad in outer ring road acqisitions EENADU cheif is writing that there is scam of Rs.2500 cores and he with his mentor/chela CBN making the issue blown out of proportion and has gone to delhi to complain to president and PM. this actions are telling us the cruality of these press barons with political backing will do any thing or every thing for their benefit. Government of AP should not succumb to these pressures and teach a befitting lessson to these demons.
STATESMAN

Bystander
Telugu Puli

Postby Bystander » October 24th, 2006, 2:24 pm

EENADU is largely a fallen establsihment today. It has too many hues uncomfortable to free minds. It behaves like the example of cat drinking milk closing eyes, thinking no one seeing what it is doing. Political or caste-community bias seem to come naturally, though it has sizable number of employees from other castes / communities. A pity for a news paper which revolutionized local media once, with early morning distribution and made name for itself. From there it has been a steep fall in it's credibility today, as source of genuine news reporter. Hope it corrects.

sivego
Telugu Teja

Postby sivego » October 28th, 2006, 6:14 pm

Eenadu is working for their selfish earnings and for the welfare of TDP leaders, there is no doubt in it.
sivego

Bystander
Telugu Puli

Postby Bystander » October 29th, 2006, 4:01 pm

It might not me correct on my part to have said EENADU is a fallen establishment. Excepting its established bias, it does some good article on science and education, businees & health issues. When in India I do subscribe to Eenadu, it is a family choice. I wish it grows out of these bias to be more balanced / genuine news reporter, as it has the reach and energies.

Return to “Social Issues”