LEGALISE COMMERCIAL SEX--WITH STRICT CONTROLS

Discussions on various social and economic issues related to Andhra Pradesh
Rajendramohan

LEGALISE COMMERCIAL SEX--WITH STRICT CONTROLS

Postby Rajendramohan » February 19th, 2005, 1:12 am

I think it is time to take some realistic decisions than being stuck in idealistic impractical ones.I know many of you are dead against prostitution--so am I.
Why Legalise?
1.AIDS/Diseases--Andhra is no1 in the country and main mode is through male-female ***.If prostitution is not regulated strictly our society will be destroyed.By legalising we can check their health regularly, treat them on time,educate properly.Many Western countries have taken this route.In Calcutta unofficial legalising of prostitution has drastically reduced AIDS among prostitutes.
2.Exploitation--girls are exploited by pimps/police/madams.All such third parties will be removed by legalising so that if they have a better economic status they may send their kids to school etc and reduce this problem.
3.Children--I have seen 10-12 year olds being offered.By strict control child-sex/buying and selling of girls can be controlled to minimum.
Doubts of people:
a)It is immoral and will corrupt our people---If you are uncontrollable you will go to prostitute whether it is legal or illegal.Anyway our society has more extramarital affair than others according to survey.
b)It will increase prostitution--It will not.Such centres will be located away from places like schools etc.
What are your views?

mandangi
Telugu Veera

Postby mandangi » February 19th, 2005, 7:29 am

Andhra Pradesh also raised in child prostitution. It is very shame for us.
In India rich people become more rich and poor people become more poor. Because our politicians are following pro capitalistic policies.
Praveen Kumar Mandangi

Maoist
Telugu Teja

Postby Maoist » February 19th, 2005, 4:13 pm

Prostitution should not be legalised in any cases. Prostitution is against morality and it pollutes our society.
Religion is pro-capitalist. Materialism is pro-communist. Developing scientific knowledge is the best way to kill belief on gods, souls and other super-natural things.

mandangi
Telugu Veera

Postby mandangi » February 19th, 2005, 4:17 pm

Some countries like Germany legalised prostitution. Their culture is polluted. Let us not pollute our culture by legalising such activities.
In India rich people become more rich and poor people become more poor. Because our politicians are following pro capitalistic policies.

Praveen Kumar Mandangi

Return to “Social Issues”