Hi, I'm Steve from London.

Telugu Sodarulara Ekamkandi.. Please introduce yourself here.. No Discussions.. Only Introductions here..
steve

Postby steve » June 9th, 2005, 4:42 am

Just found this website, it has a great layout and lots of useful information.

Whoever designed it, well done.

I'm thrilled to see that many members are interested in tourism in Andhra Pradesh.

I plan to visit AP either at the end of this year or very early next year.

I will visit some beaches and have a look at Konaseema, but I would like to see many other things as well.

I may be restricted to about 3 weeks in the region on this visit, if this is the case, I will probably just have a look at the areas around the eastern part of the Godavari River and the north east of the state.

I have been to India a few times, though not to AP, I have visited Kerala, Tamil Nadu, South Karnataka, Goa, Mumbai, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Delhi, Jabalpur, West Bengal & Assam.

I always enjoy India, especially it's people, and I normally get around by train.

I look forward to asking many questions and learning a lot about AP from all of you. :o

webgeek
Telugu Simham

Postby webgeek » June 9th, 2005, 12:17 pm

Hi Steve.

We are really thrilled at the interest you are having on India and especially on Andhra Pradesh and its culture. Nice to hear about your upcoming visit to Andhra. You'll be delighted to see the new developments in the Konaseema and Visakhapatnam regions.

We wish you all a very happy journey to India.

And yes, we welcome any questions that you might be having on Andhra Pradesh Tourism or on topics related to the state.

Welcome and join our discussions..
I like Tomorrow...
Because I like waiting for it to come everyday..

crazyguy2know

whassup

Postby crazyguy2know » March 11th, 2010, 10:04 am

whassup

somyaguru

Postby somyaguru » November 3rd, 2011, 12:40 pm

Hi, I am Sara Khan. I love reading book, music, web surfing and sharing good stuff with other people on internet.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”