Venkateswarlu

Telugu Sodarulara Ekamkandi.. Please introduce yourself here.. No Discussions.. Only Introductions here..

Postby Guest » October 25th, 2005, 7:14 pm

Most of the people who talk about secularism are not really secularists. If we suggest them to have intercaste marriages, they will get angered. There are also people who think that secularism means supporting religious conversions, muslim reservations etc. Secular means that do not pertain to any caste or religion. In hindu, islam and christian religions, there are large percentage of fundamentalists. They hate each other by name of religion and talk about secularism.

venkateswarlu

Hindu

Postby venkateswarlu » October 27th, 2005, 5:42 am

[quote="dhl..........In fact Hinduism is the most secular religion .............[/quote]

Sorry I was busy with a soft-ware project with my wife and could not participate for a long time. I consider myself a hindu from the standpoint of cultural brought up. Since I finished B. Com(Hon), I consider myself religiously an Atheist. I sincerely believe Hinduism is an exceptionally nasty religion and another name for casteism. Examine the systematic violence perpetrated by hindu scriptures( Manu Dharma and others) against lower castes. Hinduism appropriately will be destroyed by joint action of hindu, muslim, christian working class of India and Nepal. Dhanyavaadalu.
Understanding Dialectical Materialism is the Key to changing the World

mandangi
Telugu Veera

Postby mandangi » October 27th, 2005, 10:16 am

We cannot say that hindu religion is only nasty religion. What about christians who say that "people who believe Jesus Christ will go heaven and people who do not believe him will go to hell"? Christians killed so many jews in time of second world war. Now christians are facing terror from muslim fundamentalists like Osama Bin Laden. People say that religion is for peace. If it is true, why do people kill each other by name of religion? Hundreds of years ago muslim invaders used to destruct hindu temples. Now hindu fundamentalistic organisations like RSS, VHP, Bhajrang Dal etc are destructing mosques and attacking churches. Politicians who use the name of secularism are pseudo secularists. They do not solve the problem of communal riots or religious conversions.
In India rich people become more rich and poor people become more poor. Because our politicians are following pro capitalistic policies.
Praveen Kumar Mandangi

Postby Guest » November 4th, 2005, 10:00 am

India will develop only if people stop voting for pseudo secularist politicians who inject caste\religion poison in minds of people for votes. They must dare to have intercaste and interreligious marriages to teach lesson to pseudo secular politicians.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”