No importance to cinema's

What do you think we should achieve this year - personally and professionally? How should our state be doing? Which industries are gonna rise this year - and why? What should our personalities - Politicians, Film Stars, Engineers, Youth etc. have to do this year... Discuss them all here....
ABV8452
Telugu Puli

Postby ABV8452 » February 14th, 2006, 11:17 pm

Also true! :(

kumars
Telugu Kavi

Postby kumars » February 15th, 2006, 4:02 pm

I don't understand the ANDHRITES Broad minded mentalities.
Other than andhra, you cannot find much of dubbed films anywhere in India.

why are our people are so crazy abt films.

kumars

ABV8452
Telugu Puli

Postby ABV8452 » February 15th, 2006, 7:15 pm

Yea and tat too crazy abt absoultely useless films! :x

As a proof, today afternoon, I happened to switch to Aditya TV channel (where they keep playing songs from films all the time upon live request from ppl. by phone) & ther happend to be this program called "Ladies special"....they played this one song from a recent movie (I donno which one), but the song is like "idhi 21st century"...
In this song the "modern" heroine keeps making fun of women following our culture/traditions/values & saying how they shud change & leave the "kattu bottu" & tat they shud be like sum heroine in a dumb film etc.....she encourages women to give up their morality/values & act like perfect $luts to look "popular" w. guys etc. thruout the song! Damn! And this was supposed to be the request from sum LADY! :evil:

I wonder wat kind of *** made such a film & wat message such films give?? :roll:
Wat the **** do these Directors think while making such films?? Shame on them for degrading our women/culture! And none of the public gives a damn abt all this!

Its very clear tat such hollow films r made purely w/ the purpose of making money, specially for ppl. like our average Andhrites who don't think twice b4 going to the theatres to see such films!

I think public all over AP shud simply boycott such films.......then those rotten peverted movie makers will learn a lesson!
Its such a pity to know tat our ppl. worship these useless film/film stars of today as their role-models! The society here appears so lifeless today, controlled by the cine/commercial world!

In due course of time, we will come down to the same level as Bihar!

kumars
Telugu Kavi

Postby kumars » February 16th, 2006, 11:10 am

i think we need to bang this Gemini TV . Gemini & aditya encourages and enforces the tamil dubbed songs most of the time.
Irritatingly, these channels repeats the same dubbed songs again & again.

Anyway we need to apprreciate tamil people's regional love towards the langauage.

Kumars

Return to “Highlights of 2005”