No importance to cinema's

What do you think we should achieve this year - personally and professionally? How should our state be doing? Which industries are gonna rise this year - and why? What should our personalities - Politicians, Film Stars, Engineers, Youth etc. have to do this year... Discuss them all here....
vizay chavali
Telugu Bidda

Postby vizay chavali » February 16th, 2006, 1:06 pm

i dont think it is love of language,Usually i do not generalize things but whenever i think of Tamil movies i feel they are very loud,vulgar and having double meanings.

I think this trend has been imported from Tamil cinema,basically telugu cinemas were neat and clean but once they started imitating these guys movies have lost their charm.

u get to see good movies once in a while.

If u guys observe even in old movies u see sivaji ganesana etc shouting and yelling.in Tamil movies the hero has to shout and overact to show that he\she is acting.

shame on our directors to copy them...........

ABV8452
Telugu Puli

Postby ABV8452 » February 16th, 2006, 6:37 pm

vizay chavali wrote:i dont think it is love of language,Usually i do not generalize things but whenever i think of Tamil movies i feel they are very loud,vulgar and having double meanings.

I feel Telugu movies r equally so.....most of the 'comedy' in today's telugu movies is not funny at all, its more silly!
Right down to the dialogues! :x

In other words, not entertaining but irritating!

And btw, the song from the telugu movie I was talking abt seemd to be an original one, not dubbed from Tamil.

If u guys observe even in old movies u see sivaji ganesana etc shouting and yelling.in Tamil movies the hero has to shout and overact to show that he\she is acting.

Vizay, how cud u generalise Tamil movies like tat?! Tat sounds rather insulting too.....just as u criticise Tamil movies even Tamils say tat Telugu movies r crap w/ no quality etc.

So lets stop the blame game & accept tat both sides hav deterioration in them.

And for tat matter, even in old telugu movies, u c NTR shouting/yelling w/ lot of overaction.esp. in his '70s movies.....

kumars
Telugu Kavi

Postby kumars » February 17th, 2006, 11:49 am

Tamil people certainly believe & trust thier regional language when compared to other people in India.

They hate hindi (being national language)also and recently they went to the extent of demolishing the boards written in hindi.

Tamil people stand first in loving & praising their own language.
that is the reason tamil recognised as official language and
telugu not yet.

Certainly , you cannot find many dubbed films in Tamilnadu.
I don't compare the actors of tamil & telugu..all actors belong to same family ...FOOLING family and we (spectators) are fools.

Kumars

Return to “Highlights of 2005”