KOTLA crisis

Highlights of 2004
mandangi
Telugu Veera

Postby mandangi » September 24th, 2004, 7:02 pm

Some of the minister posts in YSRs government are still vacant. They should give chance to Surya Prakash or Sujatha in filling those vacant posts.
In India rich people become more rich and poor people become more poor. Because our politicians are following pro capitalistic policies.
Praveen Kumar Mandangi

webgeek
Telugu Simham

Too many Ministers already

Postby webgeek » September 25th, 2004, 8:44 am

Mandangi - I do not agree with you. Andhra Pradesh cabinet is already of enormous size. I dont think allocation of a new Minister post is a good idea. In fact, i would like to see the Andhra Pradesh Government to have a decent size cabinet and really work for the people.

Srinivas Reddy Ayanavolu

KOTLA crisis ---> Kotla Sujatha should be rewarded with m

Postby Srinivas Reddy Ayanavolu » December 28th, 2004, 2:27 pm

Kotla sujatha played vital role in Major come back of Congress in Rayaseema.

If not her it would have been a close fight for the MP seat of Kurnool and also Congress would have lost Dhone seat.

We should understand that she has put up a tough fight against her rival KE. KE was known for his anti democratic tactics to win elections.

Rajashekar Reddy is digging his own grave by not rewarding Kotla couple, he has back stabbed them and would work against him and congress in future.

There is no doubt about YS acting as faction leader than a congress leader.

NadendlaSooryam
Telugu Simham

Postby NadendlaSooryam » December 28th, 2004, 4:31 pm

YSR also neglected former CM Jalagam Vengala Rao's family. If he gives minister post to Jalagam Vengla Rao's son Venkata Rao he may compitite with him for CM post.

Return to “Highlights of 2004”