Only hindus should be allowed into Tirumala temple

Talk about general religious practices in Andhra Pradesh. We are secular and respect all religions - No hatred talks here!!

Re: Temples

Postby Guest » October 20th, 2005, 12:10 pm

Isakapatla David wrote: A Self proclaimed communist advocating that non-hindus should not enter temples reveals the quality of his understanding to be rather poor. Improvenment on multiple fronts should be the goal of a working class activist. ( that includes personal knowledge.).

We agree. He needs more brain wash. It is obvious he has some more brain cells left.

Isakapatla David wrote: Not because that will make more hindus go to heaven, but it might help destroy the upper caste superiority myth still subscribed to by large number of 'lower' caste population.

Don't worry. How can we assume that hindus can reach heaven when the honor was reserved for converted christians like you.

Postby Guest » October 20th, 2005, 12:14 pm

I am not fundamentalist. I am only opposing politicians misusing temples, mosques and churches. According to TTD rules, non hindus should take permission letter before entering Tirumala Temple. Sonia Gandhi and YSR did not take any permission before entering that temple.

Postby Guest » October 20th, 2005, 8:27 pm

Kambhampati wrote:Sonia Gandhi and YSR did not take any permission before entering that temple.

Bcos they r bigshots......so they r exempted from rules- as expected! :roll:

NadendlaSooryam
Telugu Simham

Re: Temples

Postby NadendlaSooryam » November 10th, 2005, 12:12 pm

Isakapatla David wrote:I urge mandangi to take some non hindu acquaintances of his to a temple to show them how hindus conduct themselves in temples.
People who commit sins do not care even about their own religion. Vallani vere matam valla prardhana sthalaniki teesukuvelte vallu marutara?

Return to “Religion & Religious practices”