What reminds you of Anantapur

webgeek
Telugu Simham

What reminds you of Anantapur

Postby webgeek » July 14th, 2006, 6:37 pm

For any district or town, the first thing that strikes to any ones mind is about the beauty of the location or some monument or people associated with the region. But for Anantapur, it is unfortunate that many people say that it is factionism that gets reminded to any one when Anantapur strikes to the mind, accoroding to a survey.

What else are popularly associated with Anantapur, of course, i some good and great ones...
I like Tomorrow...
Because I like waiting for it to come everyday..

hunter

Postby hunter » February 24th, 2007, 5:53 pm

Anantapur is also a good place and main difference in anantapur people and other places peoples

that is

megatha vallu thama enemy ki spot pedethy okvela vallki thelisthy drop avutharu kane anantapur vallu matram vallaku thelidina kuda spot pedatharu that is anantapur
Dreams Hunter

statesman
Telugu Veera

Postby statesman » August 5th, 2008, 6:42 pm

what a pity? when these people change and join the main stream of developing them selves at par with others. it is not only earning money some how, how any body has earned money is the main criteria. i don't see these qualities in some of my friends from ananthpur, they are very nice and do their business without any faction fights or dadagiri in hyderabad. one of my friend from ananthpur recently won prestigious award for best exporter " udyog ratna" He has exported mechanical componenets to various developed nations and earned huge forex. I don't think we should say that entire ananthpur people are faction fighters.
STATESMAN

Return to “Anantapur”