Chikungunya in Andhra

webgeek
Telugu Simham

Chikungunya in Andhra

Postby webgeek » July 25th, 2006, 10:39 am

With the mansoon rains around, contaminating diseases and viral fevers will be on the rise. Chikungunya is already creating enought trouble. But it seems that the municipality and health department seems to be taking few and limited action. The other day i was watching a tv channel how scores of people are standing at the hospital to take an injection. The nurse seems to be so patient - she is just giving the same kind of injection to every one coming there :(
I like Tomorrow...
Because I like waiting for it to come everyday..

Stalinist
Telugu Kavi

Postby Stalinist » August 9th, 2006, 9:19 am

Muncipalities in Andhra Pradesh are mosquito breeding centers. Government never bothers about health of people.

statesman
Telugu Veera

Postby statesman » August 9th, 2006, 9:57 am

it is easy to scold others for all our sins, who asked you to eat non sense chicken, who asked you to live in such enviro, can't these people clean and live in clean areas. the peoplem getting deseages for their own mistakes , and scold others and government to come to their riscue, whose money they want to enjoy for their deseages attained by their non sense eating.
STATESMAN

Stalinist
Telugu Kavi

Postby Stalinist » August 9th, 2006, 12:06 pm

Don't post bull_shit here. Chicken gunya is caused by mosquitoes, not by chicken.

Return to “Highlights of 2006”