APS RTC is encouraging gender discrimination

From APSRTC to MMTS to the recent developments at Visakhapatnam Airport to Kingfisher Airlines and other private airliners extending their cover on the AP map - You can talk about them all here

Postby Guest » October 25th, 2004, 10:51 am

No. Women are stronger and healthier than men. They live long life than men. I dont feel problem if my wife sits near men. Women sitting near men do not look like prostitution to me. If any one thinks that his wife sitting near men is problem to him he should buy own car and travel instead of disturbing other passengers.

NadendlaSooryam
Telugu Simham

Postby NadendlaSooryam » October 25th, 2004, 10:58 am

In modern days also thinking that women should not sit near men is ridiculous. Days are changing. But our thoughts are not changing. Even the people who support burqas also say that burqa is not gender discrimation and it is for protection of women. In modern era also we are following these foolish things.

mandangi
Telugu Veera

Postby mandangi » November 7th, 2004, 11:44 am

Today i was travelling in bus. One women requested me to vacate seat. I said that other seats in that bus are not empty and i cannot vacate the seat. I also said that in trains there are no such rules and there women travel even long distances by sitting near men. She did not find other way and sat near me. If any one requests us to vacate seat we should kindly say that it is not possible to vacate seat. If they dont understand it, it is their problem.
In India rich people become more rich and poor people become more poor. Because our politicians are following pro capitalistic policies.
Praveen Kumar Mandangi

MamidipalliSuresh
Telugu Bidda

Postby MamidipalliSuresh » November 10th, 2004, 8:26 pm

In those days there was no such rule in APS RTC. I dont know who had introduced such rule. It is true that, that rule is encouraging gender discrimination.

Return to “Travel & Transportation in Andhra Pradesh”