Vizag - Kolkata Volvo bus service

From APSRTC to MMTS to the recent developments at Visakhapatnam Airport to Kingfisher Airlines and other private airliners extending their cover on the AP map - You can talk about them all here
Orissaite

Vizag - Kolkata Volvo bus service

Postby Orissaite » September 2nd, 2007, 9:29 am

Recently, APS RTC introduced volvo bus service from Vizag to Kolkata. It stops only at Srikakulam, Berhampur, Cuttack and Kharagpur. I wonder why doesn't it stops at Bhubaneswar, Bhadrak and Balasore that are important towns of coastal Orissa?

Phoenix
Telugu Bidda

Re: Vizag - Kolkata Volvo bus service

Postby Phoenix » September 6th, 2007, 5:00 am

Orissaite wrote:Recently, APS RTC introduced volvo bus service from Vizag to Kolkata. It stops only at Srikakulam, Berhampur, Cuttack and Kharagpur. I wonder why doesn't it stops at Bhubaneswar, Bhadrak and Balasore that are important towns of coastal Orissa?

Well this site i believe is for discussing the issues in andhra pradesh not orissa..... may b u need to start orissanews.com.... weekgeek are u for it? lolz.... just kidding..

To be frank I have no idea why dont they stop at the places you mentioned but in a matter of time i guess they will include these places also. APSRTC is for the benefit of andhra ppl.. if more no of andhra ppl demand for these stops then its just a matter of time.....

Stalinist
Telugu Kavi

Postby Stalinist » September 6th, 2007, 6:31 am

If APS RTC runs buses to other states, it also has responsibility to think about halts in those states. Orissa also has websites like http://www.orissagrowth.org etc but Vizag - Kolkata AC volvo has been introduced by APS RTC that is based at Andhra Pradesh. So, there is nothing wrong in questioning about Orissa stops of AP volvo services to APS RTC.

Orissaite

Postby Orissaite » September 6th, 2007, 10:50 pm

Bhubaneswar has enough telugu population to give patronage to APS RTC's volvo services. Some times, telugu cinemas are also played in Bhubaneswar and Jatni. It is the enough evidence to say that Bhubaneswar has enough telugu population.

Return to “Travel & Transportation in Andhra Pradesh”