APSTRC better than many other state RTCs

From APSRTC to MMTS to the recent developments at Visakhapatnam Airport to Kingfisher Airlines and other private airliners extending their cover on the AP map - You can talk about them all here
Iqbal Afghani

Postby Iqbal Afghani » March 2nd, 2005, 7:54 am

Once i read that Karnataka RTC is getting good revenue comparing to APS RTC. There they are trying to provide service to every village. APS RTC cancelled services to some villages.

mandangi
Telugu Veera

Postby mandangi » August 11th, 2005, 10:39 am

Karnkataka RTC is having less taxation. So they are making more profits. There are many reasons for losses of APS RTC. High taxation is one of the main reasons.
In India rich people become more rich and poor people become more poor. Because our politicians are following pro capitalistic policies.
Praveen Kumar Mandangi

Postby Guest » November 4th, 2005, 5:17 pm

Altho APSRTC has many shortcomings one thing I cud appreciate abt them is their concern for Lady passengers in the city RTC buses.......
In Hyd. & Vizag the RTC buses hav the first half rows of seats reserved for ladies.....thus lady passegners can travel more comfortably/safely!

I've been told tat this system doesn't exist in RTC buses of most other cities (Delhi/Madras/Bbay atleast)........its very difficult for ladies to travel together w/ men, esp. when the buses r crowded!

RealityRider
Telugu Simham

Postby RealityRider » April 15th, 2008, 11:55 am

I had been in Delhi and i can say without any doubt it's the worst i have seen with age old buses which run along Delhi and Delhi Ncr and most of the buses are owned by private people and if you see the driver and conductor then you will find no difference between a rowdy and them

Common scene you will see.....Conductor smoking in the last seat and talking rudely to passengers no matter whether it's female or male and driver is playing toy with bus.

I am not talking about the new brts buses that you find in some prominent parts of delhi but the most common bus transport that is used by common man everyday.

APSRTC is best with well dressed drivers and conductors with uniforms and with uniform charges all across the state and buses are like luxury buses when compared to delhi.

Return to “Travel & Transportation in Andhra Pradesh”