NO APSRTC Websie - wht the govt is doing

From APSRTC to MMTS to the recent developments at Visakhapatnam Airport to Kingfisher Airlines and other private airliners extending their cover on the AP map - You can talk about them all here
mandangi
Telugu Veera

Postby mandangi » April 27th, 2005, 8:32 pm

But that website is not having good publicity. East Coast Railway gave publicity for its website http://www.eastcoastrailway.gov.in in oriya and telugu news papers. I dont understand why APS RTC did not give publicty for its website any where.
In India rich people become more rich and poor people become more poor. Because our politicians are following pro capitalistic policies.
Praveen Kumar Mandangi

webgeek
Telugu Simham

Postby webgeek » April 27th, 2005, 11:58 pm

Most of the Government websites start with a minister opening the website. Look at the website one month after and you can see that the website is lying like a dead skeleton. Look at it after 3 months and it will not be there at all!!

Yes. I checked the APSRTC.NET site that you told and what i got is an error "Directory Listing Denied". And i was trying to look at this site for the past 12 hrs and the error remained like that only.

Government does not care to provide information via website. It will do so only if it obligatory.
I like Tomorrow...
Because I like waiting for it to come everyday..

mandangi
Telugu Veera

Postby mandangi » April 28th, 2005, 2:32 pm

Website desgning and maintaining is not difficult. I too learned web technologies. If webmaster is lazy and negligent person that website may die.
In India rich people become more rich and poor people become more poor. Because our politicians are following pro capitalistic policies.

Praveen Kumar Mandangi

Postby Guest » April 28th, 2005, 7:08 pm

There will be no wonder if APS RTC website vanish in 1 year. For domain name registration we should pay around Rs 500 per year to domain registration companies like net4india. If we dont pay money they will deactivate the website. Some of the government websites were deactivated by that reason only.

Return to “Travel & Transportation in Andhra Pradesh”