End of TRS and T movement?

Only TRS-specific discussions here.. Telangana Statehood and others goes into Statehood discussions pls.
bommasaniv
Telugu Simham

Postby bommasaniv » October 31st, 2007, 12:55 pm

He said settlers should leave Hyd, then he is a settler from UttarAndhra, he should also leave Hyd :? :D

modaliarm

separate telangana

Postby modaliarm » September 3rd, 2009, 5:49 am

Because of Muslim influence telangana telugu language influenced by the muslim accent.Every language wiil be polluted by the neighbouring language influence.With this people should not aspire for separatism.With only education people and society can be changed.For example USA people most of them are not educated.That"s why all andhrapradesh Computer masters are here and making money.These people never asked to chase the computer people from this country.IF these people educates in Compuers naturally others can not enter.Only education development can help tomake better telanga.Otherwise telangana people will still continue with the " nee bhanchanu, Nee kalumoktha etc; etc;------.

RIPPLEMAN
Telugu Bidda

Postby RIPPLEMAN » September 5th, 2009, 7:20 am

CSR and T state sentiment has lost its glory and its high time KCR should do something to give it a new live. I am against seperate T state though, but its interesting if there is something like this to discuss and some funny stuff happening in the state. Its free entertainment.

I am from telangana fyi.

Jacoby

TPELKTwfTikftrVIKVO

Postby Jacoby » October 22nd, 2011, 12:14 pm

Smack-dab what I was lokonig for-ty!

Return to “Telangana Rashtra Samithi”