Chiranjeevi is now into politics.
nikolas

ZSMgWdvlglSiKpfC

Postby nikolas » June 19th, 2009, 1:57 pm

FVkxBn gjO3ndMZzq61Mcak6f19U

cherry

Re: Chiranjeevi in politics

Postby cherry » September 19th, 2009, 7:58 pm

sir namaste my name is kalyan from studying charted accountancyb sir .being a student i wanted to come intom politics do something for the people . sir in our state 7 crores of the people were there in that 80% of the people were earning 90rs wage per a day .n what a stage we are sir. in what a stage we are sir .about 16000 of the students were attempting for sucide for unemplement sir .in what a stage we ir really we shame to be here .so i decided to to come forward nd to take all actions.sir its my number i want to talk with u 9502864652 really i wanted to talk with u .please ... contact me sir

RIPPLEMAN
Telugu Bidda

Postby RIPPLEMAN » September 20th, 2009, 7:38 am

Hi Cherry,

Your intensions are good. Did you try to findout why there are lof of suicides in the state and why we are still a developing country.

Our state has many NGO's working for the welfare of the orphans and old people, many welfare prograns were developed and are in existance but none of them reach the needy.

The only reason we are not able to make any progress is the public is reluctant. They don't want a good society. They are ready pay all the bribe they are asked for, starting from a driving license to a project permit. As long as the public do not change nothing can be done.

We all know that some of the politicians are corrupted and are rowdy sheeters and are the police records for various crimes however these people get the pa4rty tickets and they win the electiobns.

I had a lot of hopes on Chiru and JP but they are also biased and never work for the welfare of the people.

I am very much interested to work for the welfare of the public, even I want to join politics and do something. Dont approach any political party right away as they will take you as a member of the party but when time comes they wont even care about you.

Hence I started to dome some welfare programs on my own I have taken up the responsibility of a old age home. I try to get financial help from different organisations and help these people.

Do something in your locality and win the trust of the people first then try to join politics. There is a great opportunity for those who prove their zeal to join LOK SATTA.

This is not the right thread for this kind of discussions Cherry.

Choose some other thread.

raghu

Postby raghu » December 30th, 2010, 1:01 pm

just hewants money n othing other than that.
he just makes publicity stunts.
no farsightedness

Return to “Praja Rajyam”