PRP lacks principles: Dr Samaram

Chiranjeevi is now into politics.
rajender

PRP lacks principles: Dr Samaram

Postby rajender » April 8th, 2009, 11:07 pm

Renowned sexologist Dr Samaram is the latest to join the long list of devoted Chiranjeevi aides resigning from the party. “I have known Chiranjeevi for the last 10 years and believed in his vision for a change. But the Prajarajyam party today has been infiltrated by power hungry, money minded leaders and does not look like a party that can deliver on the promise. So I chose to resign,” said Dr Samaram.
Lashing out at the Prajarajyam leadership for ignoring the contributions of the people who have been working for the party, Dr Samaram pointed out that the party high command has no contact with the cadre. “A strong party cadre is the lifeblood of any party but the Prajarajyam seems to think they are dispensable. None of the District party workers are consulted on any matter and all the decisions are taken on the whims of the high command. The party high command is isolated from its workers,” he said.

Click on the link to view the interview.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPjzx1794_s

ved
Telugu Veera

Postby ved » April 9th, 2009, 7:30 am

rajender,

Could you please direct these posts into one thread, either elections 2009 thread or Prajaraajyam or Congress or TDP sub forum.

We want to avoid creating one thread for every news item.

Thanks,
Ved.

RIPPLEMAN
Telugu Bidda

Postby RIPPLEMAN » April 9th, 2009, 8:10 am

We can avoid confusions if we have them in the same thread

rajender

Postby rajender » April 9th, 2009, 9:48 pm

sure, will do. But please tell me how to pull all my stories from the various thread.

Return to “Praja Rajyam”