Idolizing YSR

sashi.jana
Telugu Teja

Postby sashi.jana » September 25th, 2009, 5:51 pm

statesman wrote:it is the kadapa batch of politicians think they only can rule AP. At any cost Jagan should never be allowed to become CM and if made will be end of congress in AP.

I think Puran/Subbrami Reddy should become next CM of AP. In addition why not myself when Jagan trying for that post... Hehehe

ved
Telugu Veera

Postby ved » September 27th, 2009, 10:56 am

A person with less than 100 days of political career, becoming the CM of the state based on his father's charisma is absolutely preposterous. This is the disease plaguing India since its inception. I don't understand why a person who supposed to mourn the death of his dearest father, at least for few months, to the extent of relinquishing everything in despair for the shocking death, killed in the most brutal circumstances, is considering himself for the position of CM. It is also sickening to witness the largest collection of sychophants in the form of MLAs and MPs in the state of Andhra pradesh. I'm sorry that I cannot condemn this anything less severely.

Some are saying that Mr Jagan has overwhelming support among people. Who knows? Even if it is true, when did people of India elect leaders based on true merit. I guess we reap what we sow and that is what we deserve. Why blame Pakistan, China, US and everybody else for India's plight?

RIPPLEMAN
Telugu Bidda

Postby RIPPLEMAN » September 27th, 2009, 3:39 pm

Its only a few politicians and the followers of jagan and jagan himself are trying to plant this idea on the minds of the general public. People who are Educated and really understand the importance of the CM position never said so.

whatever123
Telugu Simham

Postby whatever123 » September 27th, 2009, 7:15 pm

I despise jagan but speaking democratically he should be in CM chair as most of MLA's are with him (supposedly). There is another issue here - the "high command" (what a name indeed) culture of kaangress where a certain family and a coterie around them decide the "merit" for a CM candidate and what is good for a whole state with absolute disregard to what the state representatives themselves think.

If kaangress is split and a formidable AP congress emerges that could be one good thing coming out of YSR death.

Return to “YSR Congress Party”