Jagan

statesman
Telugu Veera

Postby statesman » October 14th, 2009, 7:23 pm

reading news paers is wholly dependent onthe wisdom of individuals. I read The Hindu and never read any telugu news paper even by mistake. There used to be a saying in vizag those who ever stays in Hotel dolphin normally leave their business cards with counter an next day Eenadu writes an article that so and so company is starting a industrial unit at vizag with so much blah blah. if at all projects as published by eenadu are established vizag would have become another sanfransisco. :lol:
STATESMAN

RIPPLEMAN
Telugu Bidda

Postby RIPPLEMAN » October 22nd, 2009, 8:44 pm

The Hindu is a good news paper and I agree that some news papers just write something to sell the paper with controversial news with no base. If we take jagan's case we can use our wits to decide if we want to believe or not.

I totally believe the article as there were many discussions about Jagan in different news channels and among the public that no one dares to touch and talk about Jagan.[/img]

statesman
Telugu Veera

Postby statesman » October 24th, 2009, 6:28 pm

jagan's story is over, all opposition parties have kept high hopes of jagan becoming CM. AICC president has wisely brought Jagan in to her line and dashed all the hopes of opposition in particular TDP.
STATESMAN

ved
Telugu Veera

Postby ved » October 24th, 2009, 9:24 pm

There are some bigger losers in the congress party for acting prematurely as mouth piece of Jagan. One I can think is Mr Konatala from Vizag. He used this incidence as platform for his revival and turned very bad for him. Another person is Konda Surekha. She may not lose her cabinet post right away, but she is gone in 2014. What a victory for congress high command.

Return to “YSR Congress Party”