Lagadapathy Vs Jagan - Vying for Andhra honors

statesman
Telugu Veera

Postby statesman » December 18th, 2009, 8:55 am

azaad telangana , please donot get upset with such posts, personal attacks, your style of posting is perfect, evvery member has right to post their views with fear less nature. let us air our views here.
STATESMAN

Bystander
Telugu Puli

Postby Bystander » December 18th, 2009, 7:27 pm

A Lagadaparty solution "Rename United AP as Telangana, and go back to work!" - Any takers?

statesman
Telugu Veera

Postby statesman » December 19th, 2009, 8:19 pm

very good i donot have any objection of renaming AP as telangana, some how myself and my family could not get telangana slang though we are living in hyderabad since 1977, if compulsory we will learn how to talk in telangana slang :D

long back i gave the same advise to people of kakinada when demanding more trains, i simply advised them to change the name of samalkot railway station to Kakinada station. :lol:
STATESMAN

Azaad Telangana
Telugu Teja

Postby Azaad Telangana » December 22nd, 2009, 5:06 am

As everyone expected, this was all drama enacted to infuse fresh life into a fizzled samaikhya Andhra movement. What is all this?

They have bought these hunger strikes to such a pathetic low sitting aside the
vigraham of their leader Potti Sriramulu. Telanganites are assuming Potti SriRamulu fast too was like that of Langdapathi.

Latest reports are that 2000 Andhra rowdies are being ferried to create unrest in Telangana which celebrated 2nd Diwali of the year after the government has announced that the process for a separate telangana state has been initiated.

What a farce this Samaikhya Andhra movement is turning out to be with criminals ready to take over and wreak havoc on Telanganites.

Return to “YSR Congress Party”