Will jagan be the next cm ?

gniranjan

Will jagan be the next cm ?

Postby gniranjan » December 20th, 2010, 9:08 pm

Will jagan be the next CM is the million dollar question for all the YSR Fans .
Watch this space for exclusive section on this.

blogspot : jaganisthecm

jaganisthecm dot blogspot dot com

girish
Telugu Puli

Re: Will jagan be the next cm ?

Postby girish » December 20th, 2010, 11:50 pm

gniranjan wrote:Will jagan be the next CM is the million dollar question for all the YSR Fans .

First of all once he puts his Party he should tell his stand on Telangana Issue .. my guess is he will try to divide the state as at least he will grow in Andhra region .. but the fact is people will deny him if tries to do so ...
because for people first thing is the state and then the leaders ..

gniranjan

Postby gniranjan » December 21st, 2010, 9:41 am

girish wrote:
gniranjan wrote:Will jagan be the next CM is the million dollar question for all the YSR Fans .

First of all once he puts his Party he should tell his stand on Telangana Issue .. my guess is he will try to divide the state as at least he will grow in Andhra region .. but the fact is people will deny him if tries to do so ...

I agree with you. Every political party has to commit to the Sri Krishna committe report and Jagan too will do the same.

girish
Telugu Puli

Postby girish » December 21st, 2010, 10:18 am

gniranjan wrote:
girish wrote:

I agree with you. Every political party has to commit to the Sri Krishna committe report and Jagan too will do the same.

Hi,
One thing is will Andhra region people agree if Jagan says OK for division ? i am pretty sure that Andhra region people now have a clear picture of what they will loose if state divides .. , because today Andhra lost a fullfledged capital city [with IT development ] in these 54years of United AP state .. and sure even with money also we can build assembly hall in our new capital but can we get software companies which are ther in Hyd ?? [remember Hyd IT development is due to Andhra leaders like Mr.Naidu ..] ..so thts Y Andhra region people wan't Samikya Andhra ..

Jagan intelligently to avoid this Telangana issue said that he will put a new party in Feb 2011.. but whatever people are coming to see him as it is his first public appearance .. remember When Chiru started PRP many people have come to his meetings , U can remember the meeting in Tirupathi where he started his party .. nearly 4 to 5 lakh people have come there

So if people come for meeting it does not mean that he will become CM ..

Return to “YSR Congress Party”