Will jagan be the next cm ?

sanjeev
Telugu Teja

Re: Will jagan be the next cm ?

Postby sanjeev » June 20th, 2012, 10:24 am

If you think Jagan, Congress or TDP should not rule the state, who is left?
I am pretty sure none of the other parties can manage victories of at least 20 constituencies in elections.

Of these three, I believe TDP is the least corrupt. I think they should be given chance in 2014.

Coming to the question, there is no way Congress will stop enquiry against Jagan. And Jagan can't get enough strength to topple the government. If he can, he would have already done so. He is looking for 2014 elections.

statesman
Telugu Veera

Postby statesman » June 26th, 2012, 2:48 pm

Let him come out of Chanchalguda first
STATESMAN

girish
Telugu Puli

Postby girish » November 18th, 2012, 11:40 am

statesman wrote:Let him come out of Chanchalguda first

Since Jagan is in Chanchalguda jail these days - This is how he utilised his time ..

His new movie -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuiSEvysoVU&feature=related

Hope this become big hit and cross Tollywood and Bollywood records ... :D :D :D

statesman
Telugu Veera

Postby statesman » November 20th, 2012, 3:30 pm

Hey,
I am not sure Y ur waiting till 2014 - Since Jagan has already won most of the seats in bypolls- he will not wait till 2014- his next plan would be to black mail the congress govt to stop investigation else rebuy more MLAs from congress party and fall the govt.. so pretty sure that govt would fall in some time from now..
Since they have TONS of Sentiment + Money - they will easily win the elections .. so if Jagan is OUT -We all will C the golden rule of YSR atma in the form of Jagan .. - Jagan has chalked out a plan to b CM for next 30years on the name of YSR -so for this ppl should not forget YSR at all- for this reason only he ensured - that ther is YSR statue in every gully of the state....i would say the Future name of AP - would be
YSR Pradesh
Please dont talk about Mr.Naidu- you and I know that he did not do anything for the state-Hyd suffered a lot in his time. PPL like him should be BANNED from Politics..
The future threat to Jagan may be by Anna Hazare or Baba Ramdev .. but confident enough about Andhra ppl thinking -to be safe- YSR congress party should fight from now to exempt AP from Lokpal Bill - bcoz AP in furture would bcome YSR pradesh.

What ? Jagan CM of AP :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: he has to go to Tihar and enjoy there ED will not leave him he will get release from Jail only at 2020
STATESMAN

Return to “YSR Congress Party”