BEST Multiplex In Hyderabad

naren_varma

BEST Multiplex In Hyderabad

Postby naren_varma » March 15th, 2010, 11:29 am

Which according to you is the BEST Multiplex in Hyderabad?

My Opinion : Big Cinemas, absolutely. Crystal clear picture, tru dolby digital surround sound, excellent in-theater ambiance, best seats for the general class & also spacious seating(the only one in hyderabad). The huge gap between the screen and the first row in Screen 3&4 is unseen in any other multiplex. One word, fantastic. Parking is not so pleasurable though. Even the screen 2 is gorgeous. The only complaint to me is the unclean, pungent smelling bathrooms & at times I wonder if I stepped into a theater or a hotel. The staff keep on walking inbetween causing a great inconvenience if u r in 'J' row for Screen 3&4, 'H' for Screen 2.
PVR Is good too but it's hell if u book a seat in the front row for screen 1 & 2. Screen 5 is ok though. Also the screen 1 & 2 are very small. Excellent sound system.
INOX is pretty unfair. Worst parking charges and also the parking system. It took us 15 minutes just to find where we parked our bike. Also the seating for Rs 150 is just Ok. Devi 70MM has better seats. Screening is standard, but the sound is not so great.
Prasads have decent screening system and a very good sound system. Parking is a huge asset. But the worst ever seating I have seen. Very very bad. Single screens, some of them, are better. No push back feature makes it a horrible experience.
Cinemax is the worst of them all. Bad screen(not screening), even worst are the seats for Rs 100. Rock seats, won't move an inch backwards or at least inwards. Average screening. Screen 2 & 3 are an assault on your wallet. My bathroom looks bigger. Only half way back from the screen, u can watch a movie happily. I had neck pain a couple of times even for screen one. But the ambiance and cleanliness is unmatched. The best in Hyderabad.

Haven't been to CinePlanet. Talkie Town doesn't qualify as a Multiplex.

naren_varma

Postby naren_varma » March 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm

Just heard that PVR and BIG Cinemas will hike their prices by Rs 50. If this happens, Prasads will be the biggest beneficiary. Students will no longer prefer those two, just like they now do for INOX. The multiplexes have to remember that students are the biggest contributors and not some fat check receiving software engineer. I'll definitely miss BIG Cinemas. Prasads is my new destination baby. I 'CAN' sit folding my legs for 2 hours rather than shed an extra Rs 50. I still wish to watch 3 movies for Rs 300, not just 2.

naren_varma

Postby naren_varma » March 29th, 2010, 5:53 pm

BIG Cinemas & PVR haven't increased the fare yet. Public pressure with the help of media worked. This time is for good.

sabby
Telugu Bidda

Re: BEST Multiplex In Hyderabad

Postby sabby » March 29th, 2010, 10:55 pm

naren_varma wrote:Which according to you is the BEST Multiplex in Hyderabad?

My Opinion : Big Cinemas, absolutely. Crystal clear picture, tru dolby digital surround sound, excellent in-theater ambiance, best seats for the general class & also spacious seating(the only one in hyderabad). The huge gap between the screen and the first row in Screen 3&4 is unseen in any other multiplex. One word, fantastic. Parking is not so pleasurable though. Even the screen 2 is gorgeous. The only complaint to me is the unclean, pungent smelling bathrooms & at times I wonder if I stepped into a theater or a hotel. The staff keep on walking inbetween causing a great inconvenience if u r in 'J' row for Screen 3&4, 'H' for Screen 2.
PVR Is good too but it's hell if u book a seat in the front row for screen 1 & 2. Screen 5 is ok though. Also the screen 1 & 2 are very small. Excellent sound system.
INOX is pretty unfair. Worst parking charges and also the parking system. It took us 15 minutes just to find where we parked our bike. Also the seating for Rs 150 is just Ok. Devi 70MM has better seats. Screening is standard, but the sound is not so great.
Prasads have decent screening system and a very good sound system. Parking is a huge asset. But the worst ever seating I have seen. Very very bad. Single screens, some of them, are better. No push back feature makes it a horrible experience.
Cinemax is the worst of them all. Bad screen(not screening), even worst are the seats for Rs 100. Rock seats, won't move an inch backwards or at least inwards. Average screening. Screen 2 & 3 are an assault on your wallet. My bathroom looks bigger. Only half way back from the screen, u can watch a movie happily. I had neck pain a couple of times even for screen one. But the ambiance and cleanliness is unmatched. The best in Hyderabad.

Haven't been to CinePlanet. Talkie Town doesn't qualify as a Multiplex.

Nice review there !!! :wink:
Guess ur a Moviebuff !! 8) like me !!
I enjoyed your review !! :wink:
GO VizaG GO !!!!!

Return to “Hyderabad”