BEST Multiplex In Hyderabad

naren_varma

Postby naren_varma » June 2nd, 2010, 7:23 pm

I think, i'm the only one bothered abt the ticket price hike in this city. Missing movies. :(

baluma77

Cinema Tickets

Postby baluma77 » June 20th, 2010, 12:05 pm

naren_varma wrote:I think, i'm the only one bothered abt the ticket price hike in this city. Missing movies. :(

dear sir you seems thrifting your money as the trend seems if u have time
to go to a movie money ready to spend as much as possible as the population grown up and getting movie ticket seems very rare and spending
money is the hour of the need

naren_varma

Re: Cinema Tickets

Postby naren_varma » June 20th, 2010, 6:56 pm

baluma77 wrote:
naren_varma wrote:I think, i'm the only one bothered abt the ticket price hike in this city. Missing movies. :(

dear sir you seems thrifting your money as the trend seems if u have time
to go to a movie money ready to spend as much as possible as the population grown up and getting movie ticket seems very rare and spending

Bhai, i'm really sorry. Didn't understand you. Can you please be clear.

naren_varma

Re: Cinema Tickets

Postby naren_varma » June 20th, 2010, 7:01 pm

baluma77 wrote:dear sir you seems thrifting your money as the trend seems if u have time

Why do you think that getting a ticket is rare? In Hyderabad u can get a ticket for any movie just an hour before the show time, i'm talking even if it's on the release date. In other towns getting a ticket may be difficult. Not in Hyderabad.

Return to “Hyderabad”