BEST Multiplex In Hyderabad

naren_varma

Prasadz Too

Postby naren_varma » August 26th, 2010, 10:33 am

Now, a visit to Prasadz is costlier too. Damn it. From tomorrow, Prasadz will charge Rs. 150/- a person. Damn arseoles, they ain't good either.

NabinPradhan

Postby NabinPradhan » December 30th, 2010, 10:34 am

People of Hyderabad enjoy watching Hindi, Telugu and English movies. Though I don't know much Telugu but still I love watching them, my favorite actors are Rajnikanth, Mahesh Babu & Chiranjeevi, actresses Anushka Shetty and Nayantara. When it comes to Bollywood, my favorites are Amir Khan and Shahrukh Khan.
Few Multiplexes are within Shopping Malls like PVR Cinemas (in Hyderabad Central) and INOX (in GVK One).

Prasads IMAX Multiplex was the very first of the multiplexes to hit the Hyderabad cinema going population. Located on the necklace road near NTR Gardens, this multiplex attracts audiences from all over the city.With movies in different languages (English, Hindi, Telugu, Hyderabadi among others) you can enjoy an unprecedented choice of movies.

Hyderabad & Secunderabad have many small and big cinema halls. New movies always release on Friday.

Hyderabad theatres conduct 4 shows a day. I recommend you to book your favorite movie tickets in advance thru online or by telephone. You can always check latest movies going on from local newspapers in Entertainment column. :roll:

webgeek
Telugu Simham

Postby webgeek » February 1st, 2011, 3:05 am

I'll vote for Prasads IMax. The first and still the best.
I like Tomorrow...
Because I like waiting for it to come everyday..

Return to “Hyderabad”