Education in State of Andhrapradesh.

rmppotul

Education in State of Andhrapradesh.

Postby rmppotul » May 5th, 2005, 3:52 pm

Dear Sir,

Recently I had been for a week in Nizamabad District of Andhrapradesh. To see my uncle who was in comma. Now he is no more. I saw some childrens who are studing in small villages in this district and felt very happy by looking at their studies. They have become so intelligent and smart I felt proud that our state is not far behind in the field of education. Even cyber shopes are also started in Tal. of Armoor. I went and saw personally in this cyber to see whether is it true, as I could not belive in myself. I entered this cyber and was surfing on internet for an hour. At the end when I came out of cyber I felt that this district is also intourch with IT. I felt very proud that now we are totally connected nationally as well as internationally. With a press of a button on the keyboard we can directly enter to any of this state.

At the end I wish to thank the ministry of education for the state of Andhrapradesh.

Regards,

Potul Ramprasad.
Mumbai.

Re: Education in State of Andhrapradesh.

Postby Guest » August 25th, 2005, 1:01 pm

rmppotul wrote:Dear Sir,

Recently I had been for a week in Nizamabad District of Andhrapradesh. To see my uncle who was in comma. Now he is no more. I saw some childrens who are studing in small villages in this district and felt very happy by looking at their studies. They have become so intelligent and smart I felt proud that our state is not far behind in the field of education. Even cyber shopes are also started in Tal. of Armoor. I went and saw personally in this cyber to see whether is it true, as I could not belive in myself. I entered this cyber and was surfing on internet for an hour. At the end when I came out of cyber I felt that this district is also intourch with IT. I felt very proud that now we are totally connected nationally as well as internationally. With a press of a button on the keyboard we can directly enter to any of this state.

At the end I wish to thank the ministry of education for the state of Andhrapradesh.

Regards,

Potul Ramprasad.
Mumbai.

Thanks Ramprasad

Any one can post total number of leading schools in Nizamabad....
As I am doing a research this will become initial information to start of..
Thanks all

Nippu

Return to “Nizamabad”